What's Hard For You?

Fractions, short division, percents, long multiplication. Making right or left turns with motor powered machinery. I need a large apex to make my turns, that said, I don't drive a car for this reason.

My patience and anger.

I cannot stand, for the life of me, waiting.

For example: I'm ready to go out and I'm waiting for my boyfriend.

I get really fucking anal and irritable I want to smash his face in. Basically I like things on my schedule and I could give a rat's ass about his. I guess because I'm selfish and heartless, too. :8F: I don't think it will ever get any easier for me to deal with... worse, in fact.

When I get angry, I get pretty fucking scary. :raye: I hate not being able to be calm and my patience doesn't help my anger... more like fuels it. :wacky: it becomes very difficult for me to handle my anger.

these are a few things I hate about me. :ness:

Patience is seriously one of my biggest flaws. On some issues I have it, on others? Not so much.
I sometimes have problems admitting when I'm wrong. There's alot of times I'll still argue and defend my case even when I know I'm 100% wrong.
My biggest issue with myself is self confidence. Whether it be in doing a task, making conversation, or trying to talk to women. I seriously have NO self confidence. At all.

Honestly, this donut shop right across the street from the gym I go to. I finally caved the other day after gym and bought one donut. I hate most of it and gave the rest to my kids - they both had to share the bits and pieces.

As Ryan said, "Never regret anything, because at the time it is was exactly what you wanted" So there, no regrets...

Procrastination is another one, but I've actually gotten a little better about it.

Back