The Great Revolution Against Aerith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah to be honest those boobs always get in the way (I mean in a metaphorical way!!!). The most common response anytime I state my infinite preference of Tifa over Aeris as a character is "Oh its because she's got big tits, right?"

Well its not about the tits OK, get over it! (I actually prefere smaller breasts myself, but I think I'm slipping from the original thread again :))

I agree, Tifa was all about the fighting, every time in FF games the girls are generally always Mages or really weak fighters, Tifa Kicked arse.

This isn't a question of who Cloud loved, this is a question of who kicks more arse, and I'm afraid Tifa wins. :D

I shall be keeping a low profile on that one Riku, to be honest I really don't hate Aeris, it was just that I hate seeing my favorite character beaten down. Personally I refuse to use silly copied cartoons and sigs to show how much I think of my favorite character by putting another one down.

Lets leave that to pre-pubescents huh? :)

Having said that, keep up the Aeris hating in this forum (it really really annoys them!!!!)

PS
Your in Omni ;)

Just out of sheer curiosity, if you don't hate Aerith like this club blantly states you do, then why did you create it? And if you created it just to annoy people, that's a rather wrong thing to do as well. Just my opinion *shrugs*

I shall be keeping a low profile on that one Riku, to be honest I really don't hate Aeris, it was just that I hate seeing my favorite character beaten down. Personally I refuse to use silly copied cartoons and sigs to show how much I think of my favorite character by putting another one down.

Lets leave that to pre-pubescents huh? :)

Having said that, keep up the Aeris hating in this forum (it really really annoys them!!!!)

PS
Your in Omni ;)

I think you sir, win

Also if he doesn't hate Aerith, I'll take over the club if needed.

I almost feel that this club was created out of sheer spite and just to annoy us Aerith fans. That wasn't the purpose behind the Anti-Tifa club being created and I feel that is wrong. If you're seriously an Aerith-hater and want to rant about her then by all means, but if this club was created just to annoy us or upset us, it shouldn't have been created at all.

Whoaaa there Lady Aerith, so you are saying that the hate club against Tifa was not there to insight spite and hatred towards Tifa fans?

I'm afraid it was, thus this room. But if it takes me hating Aeris to stop people hating Tifa having there own way, then I hate Aeris.

I almost feel that this club was created out of sheer spite and just to annoy us Aerith fans. That wasn't the purpose behind the Anti-Tifa club being created and I feel that is wrong. If you're seriously an Aerith-hater and want to rant about her then by all means, but if this club was created just to annoy us or upset us, it shouldn't have been created at all.

I'm ranting about her cause I don't like her, as are a fair few people I assume

Whoaaa there Lady Aerith, so you are saying that the hate club against Tifa was not there to insight spite and hatred towards Tifa fans?

I'm afraid it was, thus this room. But if it takes me hating Aeris to stop people hating Tifa having there own way, then I hate Aeris.

Ooooh no no no, I wasn't saying that. What I AM saying is that I feel that THIS club was created just to annoy the Aerith fans as you stated in your previous post. This post makes no sense.

What I DID say about the Tifa club is it was NOT created to annoy the people who like her, it was created for the people do NOT like her and want to rant about her. Also, you aren't going to stop people hating Tifa just because you want to start hating Aerith or anybody else hating her. It's called opinions.

edit: And I know Finn, you can go right and ahead and rant about her and hate her all you want. I just think it's pretty fucking stupid that this club was created to annoy Aerith fans.

Hmm... maybe we need an Aeris, Tifa, and Yuffie club. And Cloud won't be invited in any form. Maybe it will help people appreciate all three girls in some way. That way the forum won't suddenly be split over Aeris Vs Tifa.

Just a suggestion.

Agreed Lady Aerith, and if people keep posting here then it is a valid thread, if not, then it will die out in time.

Come on though, I know its a game but if some kid started an internet site against your mum/husband/kids wouldn't you want at least a counterpoint to that arguement? I know im on a losing battle though because as diplomatic as you are, you are an Aeris fan and a mod. I wish there was a Tifa fan and mod but there does not seem to be.

Let the thread run, its not hurting anyone and the responses are coming in.

PS
(Omni, you get your name on the first post of this thread and my undying gratitude.)

Last edited:
You insulting me, Grimoire? Just because I'm a fan of Aerith and a mod? I'm not doing anything to hurt your precious Tifa. In fact, I LIKE Canon Tifa as I have stated MANY times. I HATE Fanon Tifa. I don't appreciate being told I'm biased.

But you ARE biased!! Not in a bad way but you are, just as I am biased. All I'm saying is that there was no need to interfere in this room, nothing here is against the rules of the forums. Keep an eye on it, as thats your job but there really is no need to post here over trivial matters.

You insulting me, Grimoire? Just because I'm a fan of Aerith and a mod? I'm not doing anything to hurt your precious Tifa. In fact, I LIKE Canon Tifa as I have stated MANY times. I HATE Fanon Tifa. I don't appreciate being told I'm biased.

I don't think he was insulting you, also the fact is, everyone is biased at some point or another, deny it all you want but everyone is biased about something.

You're not understanding the point I am trying to make here though. If you created this club just to annoy the Aerith fans, I'm pointing out that this is wrong, it shouldn't have been done and is calling for nothing but a flame war.

You're not understanding the point I am trying to make here though. If you created this club just to annoy the Aerith fans, I'm pointing out that this is wrong, it shouldn't have been done and is calling for nothing but a flame war.

He might have done, but quite a few of the members joined because they don't like Aerith, not to annoy fans. So the club members are speaking because they don't like Aerith.

There is no need for this club to be closed.

Flaming against who? Look at the forum..... I see no flaming whatsoever except against Aeris, which you clearly allow due to the fact that the anti-tifa forum was here first.

I am no longer visiting the anti-Tifa forum and they are not visiting this forum... Sorry but I really dont see your problem here, and regardless of my intentions, if a thread is active then it has nothing to do with the original poster. Proud of this room as I am.

Ok, the gloves are off and it's time for some major Aeris thrashing.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Aeris as a battle charater, and as a character that defined the story. But she's a bit to lame to like.........

If she can talk to the planet, why the hell didn't the planet tell her, "MOVE!!!! Sephiroth is falling towards you with sword in hand to kill you!!!!"

Maybe the planet did tell her that, but she was to airheaded to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back