Promptu Gladiolus and Ignis

xxglo

Summoner
Gil
Altogether I think these three have names that might take getting used to... but since they are most likely named with a purpose in mind, I popped them into Google translate to see what they meant in English. Which translated to "ready at hand sword of fire."

What to you think? Think it has some relation to being Noctis' right hand men? Discuss? :)

These names are ridiculous anyways..hope they get altered later on. Noctis's entourage is awesome though and I get the feeling they all from a big mob. Dont think the names should be taken too literally...

Ignis is latin for fire I believe...I dunno about the other names but I'd say they are named based on their abilities maybe? :hmmm:

I popped them into Google translate to see what they meant in English. Which translated to "ready at hand sword of fire."

Now it makes sense. :gasp:

I love the Latin names. I thought they were over-done when I first read them, but when I found out their English translations, I liked the symbolization they were going for.

I'm so excited for this game, I've watched practically all the videos I can find on it. :gonk:

Back