The Ideal FFX Trophy List

GF-Lionheart

Blue Mage
Gil
What kind of trophies would you like to see in Final Fantasy X HD?
Here's my list ;)

For those who can't figure it out, this isn't a real trophy list :| Just something I made up...

platinum.png
- High Summoner - Surpass all expectations and obtain every other trophy

trophy_gold.png
- Losing Fayth - Defeat Yu Yevon

trophy_gold.png
- Penance For The Ultimate Sin - Defeat Penance without the help of Yojimbo

trophy_gold.png
- One... More... Node... - Fully complete the Sphere Grid. This includes filling empty nodes in order to max out every stat for every character.

trophy_gold.png
- Gotta Catch 'Em All - Capture 10 of every monster and defeat all Area Conquest, Species Conquest and Original Monsters

trophy_gold.png
- Astronomy - Power up all Celestial Weapons to maximum power

trophy_silver.png
- Wherever I May Roam - Reach the end of all characters Sphere Grid paths

trophy_silver.png
- The Sublimely Magnificent Jecht Shot Mark. IV - Unlock the Jecht Shot 2 in Blitzball

trophy_silver.png
- Al Bhed Dnyhcmydun - Learn the Al Bhed language

trophy_silver.png
- A Bodyguards loyalty - Pray to Yojimbo's Fayth

trophy_silver.png
- A Mothers Pain - Pray to Anima's Fayth

trophy_silver.png
- The Three Sisters Of Remiem - Pray to The Magus Sisters' Fayth

trophy_silver.png
- Merely A Shadow - Defeat Ultima Weapon without the help of Yojimbo

trophy_silver.png
- Beyond A Shadow - Defeat Omega Weapon without the help of Yojimbo

trophy_silver.png
- Limit Breaker - Deal 99,999 damage with a standard physical attack from any of the seven main characters

trophy_silver.png
- Annihilation - Win a Blitzball match, ten to nil

trophy_silver.png
- Star Player - Unlock all Key Techniques for a Blitzball player

trophy_bronze.png
- The Goers are Goners - Win the Crystal Cup Tournament in Luca

trophy_bronze.png
- Chocobo Eater Eater - Defeat the Chocobo Eater without letting it push you off or you pushing it off the Mi'ihen Highroad

trophy_bronze.png
- Star Finder - Find all seven Celestial Weapons

trophy_bronze.png
- Swordplay - Learn all of Tidus' Overdrive Techniques

trophy_bronze.png
- Grand Summon - Have Yuna Grand Summon all Aeons at least once

trophy_bronze.png
- Aurochs Reels - Win all of Wakka's Overdrive Techniques

trophy_bronze.png
- Fury - Have Lulu cast all possible 'Fury' Spells

trophy_bronze.png
- Ronso Rage - Learn all of Kimahri's Overdrive Techniques

trophy_bronze.png
- Bushido - Learn all of Auron's Overdrive Techniques

trophy_bronze.png
- Trio of 9999 - Unleash Rikku's Al Bhed Super Ability

trophy_bronze.png
- Besaid Cloister Of Trials - Overcame the Besaid Cloister of Trials

trophy_bronze.png
- Kilika Cloister Of Trials - Overcame the Kilika Cloister of Trials

trophy_bronze.png
- Djose Cloister Of Trials - Overcame the Djose Cloister of Trials

trophy_bronze.png
- Macalania Cloister Of Trials - Overcame the Macalania Cloister of Trials

trophy_bronze.png
- Bevelle Cloister Of Trials - Overcame the Bevelle Cloister of Trials

trophy_bronze.png
- D.I.Y overload - Add 100 abilities to weapons and armor

trophy_bronze.png
- "I Eat Flans Like You For Breakfast" - Defeat Jumbo Flan with all characters involved in battle wearing armor with the following abilities: Ice Eater, Water Eater, Fire Eater and Lightning Eater

trophy_bronze.png
- Spiran Explorer - Discover all hidden locations in Spira

trophy_bronze.png
- High Summoner in the making - Defeat Belgemine's Aeons on all encounters with her

trophy_bronze.png
- Signature Move - Techcopy a Key Technique in a game of blitzball

trophy_bronze.png
- Overkill Overkill - Kill 25 enimies in a row with Overkills

trophy_bronze.png
- Spare Some Change? - Give O'aka XXIII 10,001gil

trophy_bronze.png
- Blitzball Champion - Win a Blitzball League

trophy_bronze.png
- Film Aficionado - Purchase all Movie and Music Spheres from Luca Theater

So what do you think of my list? What trophies do you want to see?

Last edited:
I imagine that is a fairly accurate list. I'd like to see some silver trophies for defeating Dark Aeons without using Yojimbo as well (if they're going to have trophies like that in there, then it needs to be without Yojimbo for a condition) plus some Monster Arena boss related trophies: killing Nemesis at the very least, but I think the harder bosses like Neslug and Shinryu should have trophies relating to them as well. That'd be nice. Bump the capture every monster trophy down to a silver or even a bronze, have the bosses as silvers, and Nemesis as Gold.

But for the love of everything sacred, no Blitzball trophies, because nobody should be forced to play that shit minigame for a Platinum trophy :sick:

Much as i'd love to see a trophy list like that, considering most HD Remastered games' trophy lists, I wouldn't have high hopes of many trophies bar story related ones and the odd minigame :sad3:

If it did however, another reason to buy :ryan:

I imagine that is a fairly accurate list. I'd like to see some silver trophies for defeating Dark Aeons without using Yojimbo as well (if they're going to have trophies like that in there, then it needs to be without Yojimbo for a condition) plus some Monster Arena boss related trophies: killing Nemesis at the very least, but I think the harder bosses like Neslug and Shinryu should have trophies relating to them as well. That'd be nice. Bump the capture every monster trophy down to a silver or even a bronze, have the bosses as silvers, and Nemesis as Gold.

But for the love of everything sacred, no Blitzball trophies, because nobody should be forced to play that shit minigame for a Platinum trophy :sick:
I was going to add trophies for the Dark Aeons, but then, you get a gold trophy for beating Penance. I didn't want to give away extra trophies on the way to Penance.

Changed the conditions for "Gotta Catch 'Em All" >:-)

I think this game would need blitzball trophies, since it is quite a 'Blitzball-oriented' game. I was going to do one for getting your whole team to level 99 :whistle2: I've done this before and it takes for ever... Probably longer than maxing all stats...

Perhaps also

-Custom your own armour or weapon :P
-Maybe something about the Chocobo race? even though you need to do it for the celestial weapon
-Obtain Valefor's second overdrive
-Upgrade at least one Aeon

But I gotta admit this list of yours is impressive man even with the logo etc. Nice job :D

I don't even own a PS3, but I do think that trophy list is indeed fairly accurate. On opposite to Martel, I am for one hope there could be some kind of trophy thing for Blitzball because Im one of those people who love it. :reptar:

I was going to add trophies for the Dark Aeons, but then, you get a gold trophy for beating Penance. I didn't want to give away extra trophies on the way to Penance.
Stingy. xDD

I honestly think some of the Dark Aeons are at least as hard as, if not harder than, Penance. So I would have thought having trophies for those, even if they were just bronze ones (and if it's for just killing them without the "no cheating and using Zanmato" condition, they shouldn't be anything else) would make sense.

I think this game would need blitzball trophies, since it is quite a 'Blitzball-oriented' game. I was going to do one for getting your whole team to level 99 :whistle2: I've done this before and it takes for ever... Probably longer than maxing all stats...
Well, my ideal trophy list wouldn't have anything Blitzball related on it...unless they make it actually playable in the HD remaster, I won't be going anywhere near it besides the mandatory event.

But for a realistic trophy list, I agree with you, there will need to be some in there...although I hope to whatever god will listen that there are fewer of them, and they're easier to obtain than those would be.

I hope to whatever god will listen that there are fewer of them, and they're easier to obtain than those would be.

I'm the opposite, I want these trophies to be hard and a really long grind. That way, only real fans of the game will be able to get the platinum and it'd be a rare one too.

i want a p[latinum tophy for dodging lightning and that butterfly hunt

I'm fairly sure it's the people who make the game that decide on the trophies, so that would be Squarearu Enixiji. FFX isn't broken down into chapters like FFXIII is but they'll probably have bronze trophies for story related things. Escape Zanarkand, beat the Sinspawn on Kilika, that sort of thing. I think they'll also have trophies for completing the Sphere Grid, one for each character. I'd like to have a lot of trophies, most games have around 50ish, but FF13 only had 36, so it'll probably have even less than that. In between making Finaru Fantariji Versaruji and Kingdomary Heartsaru Threeiji and FFFourteenaru and a whole bunch of other shit games they won't have time to make a decent trophy list. They'll get some work experience guy to do it.

I do not think I will actually get all the trophies. I have never done 100% in the original game. I can probably say that it is a fairly accurate list. Blitzball will be the worst nightmare.. as I really hate it sometimes. Oh the horror of doing those damn sidequests that I hate so much. I want the dark aeons and Penance. Those would make good challenges. Can not say I would do 100% though.. as I am not really a completionist when it comes to FFX.

I'm fairly sure it's the people who make the game that decide on the trophies, so that would be Squarearu Enixiji. FFX isn't broken down into chapters like FFXIII is but they'll probably have bronze trophies for story related things. Escape Zanarkand, beat the Sinspawn on Kilika, that sort of thing. I think they'll also have trophies for completing the Sphere Grid, one for each character. I'd like to have a lot of trophies, most games have around 50ish, but FF13 only had 36, so it'll probably have even less than that. In between making Finaru Fantariji Versaruji and Kingdomary Heartsaru Threeiji and FFFourteenaru and a whole bunch of other shit games they won't have time to make a decent trophy list. They'll get some work experience guy to do it.

FFX isn't broken into chapters but there are some easily distinguishable 'breaks' in the story line, The Cloisters. I think there'll be a trophy for doing each Cloister rather than 'Beat boss X'

That's a fair point, but there's only 5/6 cloisters that are part of the story, and there are considerable gaps between them. I think they'd have more story related trophies, eg you might get one after you beat Evrae or after escaping Via Purifico etc.

That's a fair point, but there's only 5/6 cloisters that are part of the story, and there are considerable gaps between them. I think they'd have more story related trophies, eg you might get one after you beat Evrae or after escaping Via Purifico etc.
Yea, I'm just hoping that they don't have too many story related trophies :hmmm:
I think that the more 'prestigous' (for lack of better words) trophies are the ones that you wouldn't otherwise get by simply completing the game

Egh, if this was the trophy list I'd instantly give up all hope towards getting platinum as I'd be lucky if I got to 75% of those trophies, the blitzball, celestial weapons, sphere grid and penance one would drive me insane to the point of mental combustion. I just couldn't do it. Due to Square's recent discovery that people apparently like dumb downed games compared to ages ago, they might be a little more generous.

That's what I'm hoping for :) a trophy list so hard and long that it's impossible to grasp the idea of ever obtaining it. Mwahahahahaha!

Your list is good but games just don't seem to do that. Expect ones like 'WIN YOUR FIRST BATTLE' and 'SCORE A GOAL IN BLITZBALL'... *sigh*

I'm gonna make my own list, if it's alright.

This isn't real obviously.

platinum.png
- Enlightenment - Erased all doubt and conquered all obstacles

trophy_gold.png
- Atonement - Defeat Yu Yevon and break the cycle of Sin
trophy_gold.png
- Absolution - Defeat Penance without summoning Yojimbo
trophy_gold.png
- Dark Crusade - Defeat all Dark Aeons without summoning Yojimbo
trophy_gold.png
- Beastmaster - Capture 10 of every tameable monster species in the Monster Arena
trophy_gold.png
- Piece of Cake - Fully complete the Sphere Grid for all characters
trophy_gold.png
- Empyrean Heart - Unlock the true power of the Celestial Weapons by obtaining every Crest and Sigil

trophy_silver.png
- Sleep Eternal - Defeat Seymour Omnis
trophy_silver.png
- Executioner - Defeat Geosgaeno, the terror roaming the waters of Baaj Temple
trophy_silver.png
- Mark of Conquest - Defeat Nemesis in the Monster Arena without summoning Yojimbo
trophy_silver.png
- Seething Anger - Defeat the fiend of anger, Omega Weapon
trophy_silver.png
- Broken Prophecy - Defeat Lady Yunalesca
trophy_silver.png
- Lamenting Pain - Pray to the fayth of a Maester's mother
trophy_silver.png
- Triple Trouble - Obtain the trust of three inseparable sisters
trophy_silver.png
- Warrior's Code - Convince the wanderer to join you on your journey
trophy_silver.png
- MVP - Score 6 or more points in Blitzball with one player
trophy_silver.png
- Blitz Ace - Win 30 Blitzball games
trophy_silver.png
- Arena Champion - Battle in the Monster Arena 500 times
trophy_silver.png
- Warming Up - Fully complete the Sphere Grid of one character
trophy_silver.png
- Child of Bikanel - Collect all Al-Bhed Primers and learn the language of the Al-Bhed

trophy_bronze.png
- What's Our Goal? VICTORY - Beat the Luca Goers and Win the Crystal Cup
trophy_bronze.png
- Demon Blade - Pay Yojimbo to perform Zanmato
trophy_bronze.png
- Dark Spawn - Defeat the spawn of anger, Ultima Weapon
trophy_bronze.png
- Wyrm Hunt - Defeat the Guardian of Bevelle, Evrae
trophy_bronze.png
- Ronso Glory - Best the Ronso brothers, Biran and Yenke in battle
trophy_bronze.png
- Divinity - Obtain all Celestial Weapons
trophy_bronze.png
- Overkill - Kill an enemy with an overkill
trophy_bronze.png
- Don't Blink - Dodge lightning bolts 100 times
trophy_bronze.png
- Blacksmith - Customize a weapon or armor
trophy_bronze.png
- First Steps - Obtain Aeon - Valefor
trophy_bronze.png
- Trial of Heart - Obtain Aeon - Ifrit
trophy_bronze.png
- Trial of Will - Obtain Aeon - Ixion
trophy_bronze.png
- Trial of Wisdom - Obtain Aeon - Shiva
trophy_bronze.png
- Trial of Power - Obtain Aeon - Bahamut
trophy_bronze.png
- Gilventure - Hold 100,000 gil at one time
trophy_bronze.png
- Patron - Spend a total of 100,000 gil on shops
trophy_bronze.png
- Genji Art - Customize an armor with Break HP Limit
trophy_bronze.png
- Blitz Rookie - Win 5 Blitzball games

Lol. This took some time thinking of what to put down.

Last edited:
I'm expecting we'll get trophies for things like:

• Collecting all the Celestial Weapons
  • Defeating all the Dark Aeons (without Yojimbo)
  • Defeating all Monster Arena original creations

While some of those would be horrific, as I am so not looking forward to dodging lightning again or the sheer amount of power-grinding it'll take to kill the Dark Aeons and such. I have at least resigned myself to them, if not being an inevitability, being highly likely. Having to complete those to get the Platinum is something I can deal with.

However... if there are a million and one trophies dedicated to blitzball then the game can rot in the deepest, darkest, foulest pit of hell. I'm fine with a 'Win the match against the Luca Goers!' or 'Score a goal in blitzball!' but multiple trophies dedicated towards that god-awful mini-game would be a no sale for me. Although, I know there are plenty of people out there who enjoy blitzball. (For God knows what reasons).

Back