Cid's Graphics Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valkyrur

How's this? Not sure if those 'waves' are the one you are looking for.

Animated:
valkyrie-sig-animated.gif

Without animation:
valkyriesig.png

EDIT:
valkyrieavatar.png

Hey, can you make me a nice animated signature? I always wanted one. Please!

Sure =) but I can't do anything if you don't at least indicate what character you want to be featured. The size and text too.

Unless you really want a freestyle sig from me lol.

It's not exactly what I had in mind, and now that I think about it, I think it'll be quite a challenge. What I imagined was something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6-uMHLW_aw

I think the signature's nice so far... But could I ask for a different animation? If it's not possible to have the wave, I don't mind snowflake-like stuff falling about.

Valkyrur
valkyrie-sig-ver-2-animated.gif

This was really tough. If you don't like this animation either, I will do the falling snow instead.

Hakumen
I will get to yours soon.

Wooooooaaah.... Really sorry, I think I'll go with falling snow. It is quite a tough one to animate, I'm sure, though I don't know about the process.

Thank you so much! Sorry for making you redo it a few times though. Nice work :D

Hello. c:

I was wondering if you could make me a sig/avy set with the render I will supply below. The size doesn't really matter to me, as long as it is within forum limits. I'd prefer something moving as well, if you wouldn't mind. Whatever you think looks good. I've been running around with this old set of mine for years now.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/blueblue2020blueblue/triedge-1.png

Okay I will do this soon, but do you want to include text into the sig?

Okay I will do this soon, but do you want to include text into the sig?

You can leave the text blank. I haven't really decided what I would like to add to it, but I can add it myself at a later date...if that's alright?

Well then...
I absolutely love it. You, sir, have an amazing talent for this sort of thing. It is fantastic. I didn't imagine it would look so good.
Thank you, very very much.

Hi there. It has been a long time since someone requested for a sig from me :D
I will get to work on it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back