The two different versions of Sephiroth

italilacs

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Okay, I can't find a thread about this, and none of my friends ever noticed it. It's began to weird me out so I wanted to see if anyone could explain it.

I remember when I saw the original trailer for Advent Children Sephiroth looked a little more menacing then when I saw him in the actual movie. Did anyone else notice that? And can anyone tell me why?

Really? I never noticed a difference. He look pretty much the same was he did in the film. Perhaps you should link the trailer you saw, just in case maybe it's a quality issue or something.

:hmmm: i never noticed that either, maybe like aerith said itb was a quality issue from youtube or something, but it is possible because the trailers are normally made before the film finished, soo they might of have changed sephiroth design between the trailer and the final release

I never really noticed it either to be honest. To me Sephiroth always has a pretty blank expression on his face until battle. I definitely saw that in the movie.

I believe they changed the CGI of Sephiroth to make his hair look more realistic. I remember this too. Have to find it and show ya.

I believe they changed the CGI of Sephiroth to make his hair look more realistic. I remember this too. Have to find it and show ya.
I believe this!
The first trailer of AC had different CGI on everyone,but then they improved it.The movie contains the improved CGI.
If only I could find the trailers to show you...

This has slightly different graphics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJStH3wc61k&feature=related
Compared to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFRwlKu8cqw&feature=related

Cloud's face does look different I mean.But I couldn't find one which gives Sephiroth more screentime.

I don't think that they're 'different' just lower resolution or something.

And you see Sephiroth for all of a fraction of a second on that second video...

i agree that it has to do with the quality issue that was already stated. besides the trailer was probably made and released a good deal of time before the movie was finished and released.

Back