The Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Unban James, he is innocent
FFXIV Server
Ultros
This thread is very simple.
Here you tell the forum what your most recent purchase was.
Maybe you bought toothpaste, maybe you a hat.
Please remember this a post count section, and the mods will beat you within an inch of your life if your post is under 127 words.

The last thing I bought was a packet of cigarettes and a can of coke.
I bought the cigarettes because I am an addict and I had run out. I bought the can of coke because I wanted something to drink when I was cooking. Ah yeds.

Last edited:
:hmmm: well the last thing I bought was very boring. It was a Yiros or a Gyro/Gyros as you weirdo's call it. I'm very fussy when it comes to my Yiros. I will only eat them with lamb and tzatziki. I love the taste of Tzatziki so much :gonk:

Before I bought that I bought a scratchy ticket because I want to win the lotto. It's some stupid crossword one. I've not bought a scratchy in a very long time, I felt like an old bogan woman asking for one haha. Fingers crossed its a winner.

My last purchase was from the terrible store, Gamestop. I preordered The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and ordered a used copy of Xenosaga because Damon and Al said it was a good game. It has not arrived yet.

the last thing i brought was a coke zero from the uni vending machine today.. am pissed cuz the price gone up by 10P :hmph:

I've been looking for feather earrings for a while now but all I kept seeing were either those with outrageous colors, or those that look like they were just plucked from a chicken :hmph: Then I saw these white feather earrings with beads that hung from a gold chain, I couldn't help it. Php 700, gone just like that :rage:

I also bought an orchid clip for my hair from Accessorize and silver fairy wings (for costume, Php 30. It hadn't been used, it was still in its plastic :ohoho:) I found at a garage sale two blocks from my house.

It's amazing how much of my money goes into stuff I don't even need :rage:

I bought a small, cheap plastic kettle a few days ago which will be discreetly stored away in my dorm away from everyone else. I could just use the communal one when I'm there, but I just prefer having a small backup one just in case. They do actually say they don't want any kitchen appliances in student rooms, but I don't really care. It's only a tiny kettle, it's not like I'm going to hide a whole mini-fridge, toaster and a variety of pots and pans in there.

Sooo yeah, not very exciting purchases. :sad3:

I made quite a few stops yesterday to buy things...that I probably shouldn't have :damon:

First, I went to get gas for my car. I paid $20 for about a quarter of a tank in my car.

Then, I went to go pick up Dead Island for my ps3 from Gamestop with what was left of the credit on my card...and after returning XIII :ryan:

After that I went to the grocery store. I've been craving a case of Sierra Mist soda for awhile now, so I went and got a case of Sierra Mist, about four yellow Yukon potatoes so I can peel them, boil them, and have them with my chicken for dinner tonight, and two of those Kraft Homestyle macaroni and cheese mixes that have the bread crumb topping. I had one last night and thats one amazing mix. :inlove:

When I got out of the grocery store, I realized I was really close to the mall and that I had a card for a free pair of undies from Victorias Secret...and a card from Bath and Body Works for a free item worth $10 when you spend $10. Sooo I went to get my free undies in my favorite lavender color and I went next door to the bath store where I got 6 fall scented handsoaps for the house...in scents like cinnamon raisin cookie, caramel apple, and pumpkin spice. I also got one of their cute little hand sanitizers in the smell of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because they were half off and smelled so good. For my free item I picked up a tube of their fall Apple Harvest body cream...and it smells absolutely amazing :melody:

The last item that I bought was.... a seaweed, lettuce and beansprout sandwich AND some soya bean milk. It was just breakfast on my way to work... nothing exciting.
Well I say nothing exciting... but normally I only buy soya bean milk! This time I splurged out and got the sandwich :awesome:

I made two more purchases so far this last week.

I forgot I ordered a couple of things off of Amazon on Thursday of last week. I ordered a book I'm going to need for my class for an insanely cheap amount as opposed to paying $20.00 + shipping from the book company itself...I paid $3.00 for it. I also ordered the entire collection of the Powerpuff girls on DVD for about $40.00. I was feeling nostalgic and figured that since I'm taking less classes this semester it would give me something to watch. :lew: ...especially since I never see that show on Cartoon Network anymore :hmph: Also, because I ordered the two together I got free supersaver shipping. My package should be showing up at some point today and I'm so excited :rage:

Also, on Tuesday I ended up going to the bakery again and getting some chocolate chip cookies...which weren't really that good. I don't think I'll be buying more of them again. ...and a gallon of 2% milk....since I've been craving milk and pastries so much lately.

I had a double lecture today, we were given a break halfway through for ten minutes so I went to buy a can of coke. It came out of the vending machine slightly sticky on the outside, which was disappointing and I was late back to the theatre. It made a bit of noise when I opened it during the lecture, the lecturer didn't mind though. That was cool because some of them get really menstrual about the fact you need to respire, never mind drink in class

I wernt to the co op yesterday. I bought.

2ltr bottle of irn bru
Large packet of rowntrees randoms
Large bag of crinkled kettle chips
Bernard mathhews turkey slices
Bernard matthews chicken slices
Dairylea spreadable cheese <- love that stuff
Cocktail sausages
Warburtons bread
3 national lotto scratch cards
4 bottles of mixed fruit kooperberg cider.

Theres othing better than food shopping :ryan:

The last thing I bought was season three of Castle on DVD. It is one of my favourite shows, so I had to get it for my collection.

A PS3 and some games :grin: So great :grin:

A PS3 and some games :grin: So great :grin:

:yay:! Did you get Dead Island too? If so we should play sometime :ohoho:

...Anyways :lew:

I did quite a bit of shopping again this weekend. I went back to the bath store and got quite a few of the deals that they had going on with their Halloween/seasonal stuff there. I got 2 for 5 Halloween handsoaps in the flavors pumpkin spice and green apple candy...that smell really good and glow in the dark at night :wacky: ...2 for 5 travel hand lotions in plum and black candy apple scents, and 3 tiny sized scented candles for the house in marshmallow fireside, and two other scents I can't quite remember.

Yesterday was also grocery shopping day so we spent a load on groceries at our house. I was super excited though because now that I'm feeling better I've cut off my special diet that my dr. gave me since I got back home and I'm eating all of the foods I love again...like this greek yogurt that we get that is TO DIE FOR :rage: Its called Chobani and its amazing and I love it :inlove:

as my student loans went in i treated myself to a psp 3000 as my old psp x button was near enough dead :hmph: it was second hand but looks almost brand new... the screen on this psp is amazing compared to the 1000, zidane looks 10 times more pink in ex mode on duodecim... sound is amazing.. and to top it off.. the newer psp has skype.. all win..

next is crisis core... as my old copy umd casing broke :hmph:

i bought a chicken pasta salad thing from the co-op. i could eat them every day and never get bored of it, its well nice

as my student loans went in i treated myself to a psp 3000 as my old psp x button was near enough dead :hmph: it was second hand but looks almost brand new...

Yay! So did I! Except I didn't use any student loans and I got a new one instead as my brother has some rather bad experience with second hand machines in the past which put me off.

I was going to get one a while ago after my previous PSP started its sad imploding death, and with university just around the corner and since I was in town, I thought this was the best time to get a replacement machine now to distract me long enough until the Vita has a lineup attractive enough for me to fork out money for one. I had to ask the guy in Gamestation whether he had any new PSPs left as all I could find were preowned ones and preowned PSPGos. There was one left and the guy threw in the Simpsons Movie (didn't need), Family Guy (didn't need), Gran Turismo, Daxter and...oh God, Alvin and the Chipmunks. Thankfully all for free.

Plus he probably thought I was an absolute weirdo for buying a PSP considering no one else seems to be nowadays what with the alleged lack of games and the fact that it's dying so quickly now in the west. I probably may as well have bought a PS2 or something. He even asked me whether I wanted to preorder the Vita before bothering to search in the backrooms for a PSP, so he obviously thought I was a nutter. :lew:

I bought a few dvds from amazon.

Jurassic park 1-3
Matrix 1-3
American pie 1-4
Indianao jones 1-4
starship troppers 1-3
Blade 1-3
Lethal weapon 1-4

Im sure there were a couple more but i bought so many i cant quite remember which. The best part of it though is that i got all of them for under £30. Thats a fucking bargain. I wanted the old star wars film on boxset aswell but theres too many differnt box sets and they were all expensive. Bah!

Ham. So I could put it on my bread for lunch today.

That was literally the last thing I bought, but not the most exciting. >.<

Before that I bought The Scorpion King 1 and 2 DVD pack off Big W online.

Was shopping around for the best price and they had it for $12.87 but with $4 postage.

So I check to see if I can get it instore while I'm at work the next day to save the extra $4 but unfortunately it's sold out and only available online. Still cheap though! Should receive it in the mail tomorrow hopefully. >.<

I bought a few dvds from amazon.
Jurassic park 1-3
Matrix 1-3
Blade 1-3

I won't those too! They're on my DVD's to buy list. XD

I went out and did some early Christmas shopping yesterday :griin:

I got a bath set for the family member I was assigned to this year...since we have such a large family we have to draw names :damon: ...and with some combined coupons I was able to get a spray, lotion, and small shower gel in the same scent for one of my coworkers. For myself, I got a large pumpkin patch scented Slatkin candle for the house and a trial size of their new lotion in a scent the are going to release at the end of the month. Its called Be Enchanted and it smells like sugarplum with a little bit of vanilla. Its very nice and I'm thinking about getting a set of it the next time they mail me coupons and it comes out :hmmm:

Today I'm going to go out and get Scream 4 and Fast Five on dvd. They are fairly cheap when they first come out so I'll feel a little less guilty about buying them. Plus I can watch them because I have off Friday-Friday this coming week again :britt:

Back