What did you last buy

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A pack of regular sized water bottles. After a few weeks of only being able to drink mini water bottles, we were finally able to buy the big ones again. It's been so long. It almost feels weird holding one. Anyway, it was awesome when Dad brought that pack of water into the house. Good Timez.

I picked up my dashmat from Supercheap Auto today. I had to wait for it to come in and pay the rest today.

While I was there I bought some new seat covers as I had none in the car originally.

I just wanted my seats to be a bit more protected.

I got a three piece set that covers the front two seats and the back seat. It also came with four floor mats.
It was $60 but I got it for $30 because it had the backseat bottom half missing. So it had the backing part that you rest against, but not the part you sit on.
But I'm like who cares? I can just get a plain black velour blanket or something and it'll be sweet.

I originally wanted some sort of pattern on the covers but I wasn't all that fussed. The ones I got are plain black and allow for side airbags to pop out if need be unlike cheapies that can obstruct them.

I bought a few things this weekend.
Lots of make up :ari: Foundation, lip balm, lipstick, eyeliner etc. I am so pleased, now i need to hint to my friends to organise a party so I can put it all on!!

a new winter coat. It's not very thick but winter here isn't that cold and if you have a couple layers on underneath then there's nothing to worry about. It's kind of a fitted trench coat, it's black and has a leopard pattern on the inside. I think the brand is called Lipsy London. <3 I love it.

I also bought some DVDs.

I brought Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX from Play-Asia last week, that is arriving tomorrow, I also plan on getting the first 3 volumes of the Sailor moon manga and the first half of Persona 4 - The Animation on Blu-Ray with any money I get for my birthday on tuesday

I bought the first Phoenix Wright the other day and can't wait to make my way through it again :ohoho: .
Isn't it funny how a game based on the judging system can actually be one of the best from Capcom? Shocking indeed :gasp:

OBJECTION!

Resi is really their best series, naturally :sir:

The last thing that I bought was a pack of chicken drumstick at the grocery store, which it cost me $3.71. I was getting hungry so I went out and bought the chicken for dinner.

Treated myself to a few Lush products last night:

Candy Mountain Bubble bar
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Dream Cream Body lotion
Cupcake Fresh Mask

A couple of white scoop neck t-shirts from ASOS. Just casual stuff. My other ones changed colour in the wash again. Totally not my fault

Also I buy scoop necks because regular necklines are awful. I tried boat neck once but I felt like I was showing too much man cleavage o.o

4x Lonsdale Jackets.

So very happy with my purchases! Its cold AF here n I was in dire need of some new (casual) jackets anyway.

This one (not my pic btw) is my favourite. I love bomber jackets. They're super comfy n it feels like I'm wrapped in a light warm blanket. And they make a great alternative to my (faux) leather jackets cause they actually keep me warm..

DmC Devil May Cry, Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising... I'm on an action binge right now.. when not playing AM2R

Pineapple for 10THB!

Currently in Bangkok. I love the street fruit so much, especially near my apartment where I know they handle it well.

A King donner kebab with garlic sauce and salad :lew: tell myself the salad is healthy but it's hard when it's buried beneath a pile of donner meat hahaha. Ate the whole thing too. Usually a king size would have me weeping in the corner holding my stomach but I was hungry today and it barely touched the sides. It may be bad for your waist line but it's good for your mental health and your soul. Truly a magnificent gourmet dish

I bought a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub from Subway for lunch at work. Absolutely delicious xD

Saint Asonia (US version) CD, 2 from Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now and Transit of Venus. I wanted to get their first self titled CD and One-X but didn't have the money so that'll have to be for next month. I almost forgot why I didn't have the money for the other 2. I also bought Moody Blues' Justin Hayward's Night Flight, The View From The Hill, and Justin Hayward and John Lodge's Blue Jays plus I just had to have Saint Asonia's import version, there's always extra songs on the imports.

Back