What did you last buy

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to Jeans West yesterday because I saw they had a sale sign on and I wanted to see what kind of stuff they had. I didn't have much money on me but :damon: they had the nicest stuff so I ended up spending what little I had and bought two pairs of jeans for $109 (they were originally $100 each so I was pleased with this outcome) and a nice jacket for $60.

The day before that my mum bought me a jacket as well, it kinda looks leather but isn't...she then told me I had to pay half for it :wacky: thanks mum, so I guess I kinda bought that too.

Ratchet and clank all 4 one for ten bucks new, i got it the 3rd of july at best buy. It was the deal of the day for that day, the game is decent. Unskippable cutscenes suck ass though.

I've been bargain shopping around books stores on the intarwebs for the past couple of days, haha.

Yesterday I was able to get volumes 1-6 of the Sailor Moon manga for $26 on Barnes&Noble.com
And then today I found the Darker Than Black manga for $4 on Amazon.com

I saved over $30 with the Sailor Moon purchase and $14 with the Darker Than Black purchase. Woop woop. :)

I bought Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake eater.. I have high expectations on this game. Im expecting a masterpiece and I think it will be :). Oh and also Icecream 10 minutes after that, cant resist a good icecream during the summer!

The complete series of Ouuran on DVD from HMV. ^_^ And Casshern Sins, but I'm going to take that back and get something different because it doesn't look particularly interesting. :hmmm:

Oh wait... technically I've since bought one of dad's birthday presents (a Simon Armitage book and the Penine Way) and DVDs 2 to 5 (99p each!) of Negima. :hmmm:

I shelled out for a DSLR camera and a carrying case. Totally not buying anything else for a while now.

I purchased a few pictures off of Shutterfly to put in some frames I had lying around. Nothing too exciting. Well was also at a farmer's market yesterday and I bought some vegetables and fruit. I was going to buy a few more things but a storm came through quickly.

Food.

Okay I'll write more. To be more specific my friggin dad bought an avocado, because he can't survive a day without his damn avocado. He pisses me off with that sometimes. He could have got me batteries for my controller, but no, he has to have his avocado. I friggin hate avocado. I have allergic reactions to it. So I can't even enjoy this purchase. Complete BS. :D

A Wii Remote Plus, Nunchuck, USB Sensor Bar, and Bluetooth receiver so I can play Skyward Sword in 1080p.

We had Boxing Day a few days ago, so I blew a wad on some electronics. Mainly I bought a lot of memory stuff (1TB external hard drive, 32GB usb and 32GB microsd), plus I got my mom a sound bar with a subwoofer ^_^

Dogtag%20Fusionist.png

The last things I bought were cute Pantaloon type PJ shorts from Peter Alexander and some animal print undies :wacky:
The PJ bottoms have cute little sheepies on them and they look exactly like this: http://www.peteralexander.com.au/images/Catalog/ProductImages/9717_Little Lamb_m.jpg

I also bought some really cute little rabbit earrings which kinda dangle down, it's good because now that i have short hair you can actually see the earrings I wear haha

I bought a few other bits and bobs here and there but nothing worth mentioning.

I bought a heap of clothes at Supre this week.

I originally bought two pairs of short shorts at $25 each and then three days later they go on sale for $10 each.

So I went online and got a few more of the same shorts that night at the cheaper price but they didn't have every colour I wanted available in my size.
Also bought a few maxi dresses and other dresses that were on sale online.

The next day I ring around a few shops to find which Supre stores have the shorts in the colours I want in the right size.
I found every colour of the shorts I wanted in my size at a store nearby so I went and bought four more pairs.

I also took back the ones I originally bought at the higher price and got a credit for $50 and bought 5 $10 singlet tops in different colours.

I think my Summer wardrobe is pretty much complete bottom wise but I wouldn't mind a few more tops with prints on them. I always seem to go to my cupboard and have the hardest time finding anything nice to wear top wise.
It's either way too dressy or too around the house looking. Never seem to find anything dressy/casual.

Back