What did you last buy

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I last bought Arc Rise Fantasia for the Wii. Its so-so, however I got bored of it quickly. I may take it back soon for the 3rd Birthday:hmmm:

I bought Steve a new pillow. It is the same as mine and it is awesome. :ryan:

So firm and comfortable. <3

So worth the $20 I normally wouldn't spend. We originally got 2 for $20 but the pillow Steve picked in that deal wasn't as good. So I had to go back and get him the same as mine.

No matter. Getting a good nights sleep is worth every penny!

Another pack of sponge scourers. For some reason, even though I tend to keep one or two in my cupboard, they go missing and I never see them again. Someone has definitely taken them out, so either they're being stashed away somewhere for some indiscernible reason, or they're using sponges as part of an ambitious form of drinking game.

They're cheap I know, but I should not have to keep repurchasing them because someone can't keep their hands out of my kitchen space. I know I can simply just use another person's sponge, but for some reason I can't find any. It's every sponge for itself.

I bought some new hubcaps for my car after I lost one of my old ones on the way home from bowling on Friday night somehow. It was raining heavily and there was a lot of water on the roads, so perhaps it got pushed off by all the water we were driving through. =/

It's funny though, about two days before this happened I was looking at my hubcaps and thinking how I really needed some new ones. =P

The new ones only cost $40, so I'm happy if they last another year like the last ones did. :ryan:

I bought fabric for my upcoming Sheik cosplay. I'm excited or it and very nervous, actually.
I bought two yards of white fabric and two yards of denum-like fabric.
I think it'll do nicely, but at the same time...I do hope that this turns out well!

I bought more Lindsay Phillips thongs and some Tony Ferguson Shakes. >.<

The Lindsay's were on special, so I really couldn't just not buy them. XD

Seriously though I am not going to spend anymore money on that sort of thing for a while. I just want to get my loans paid off and start saving some dollars for a house. I haven't spoilt myself in so long, so it was much deserved. :ryan:

I spent a little more than usual on ebay and a few other sites this weekend. :britt:

I bought two wireless remote controllers for the PS2. I still play it a lot and I hate the stupid cord restricting how far away I can sit from the T.V. They usually cost around $28 for 2 remotes but they had a 40% sale on ebay and I got two for $16.63!

Then I bought the Sex and the City boxset, seasons 1-6. It was region 2 but I have a multi-region DVD player so I'm not fussed. Plus, Region 2 stuff is always so much cheaper than Region 4. I just shop on ebay for T.V shows and stuff now due to Region 2 always being less than half the price of the Region 4 copies. Anyway, SITC boxset cost me $57.48 brand new and that was with a best offer price too. :ryan:

Then I bought a $6.50 watch for Steve, some new Just Jeans, Jeans for $20. I've never owned a pair of Just Jeans Jeans!

Some hair accessories for $3, two Maybelline Mascaras for $14.78, and two mascara eyelash combs for $2.

Then I went on the Supre website and everything that was already on sale at 50% off was on sale again by another 50%! I got 10 items for $82.88!

Last but not least, I went on the JB Hi Fi website this morning and found the most awesome combo pack for the movie Tangled! I've been wanting this movie since forever and I found the Blu-Ray, plus DVD, plus Digital Copy combo for $24.98 with free postage! I was so excited! The DVD alone is still around $30. 0_o

So yes I bought that. >.< In total everything came to around $258.35 to be exact. XD That's including postage on the items that weren't free postage. >.<

I should never be allowed on Ebay again. :gonk:

Though to be fair, I did shop around for the best prices and took my time with a lot of these items. Some of which I've been looking at for a few months. I never just leap in and pay whatever just to have it right here and now. I got a lot for my money. >.<

Last things I bought was 2 shirts on devianART, for sale. The total came out to $17, with the shipping included.

I was planning to also buy a bunch of 5$ games on Amazon, but then I got lazy, lol.

My last big purchase was online.

I really didn't want to spend a load of money for two bra's at Victoria's Secret...they are cute but what a waste :hmph: ...So I ended up going online to my favorite store's Lingerie store (AE's Aerie) and I ordered 7 cute pairs of girlie undies and when I got one bra I got another for $15. Everything totaled out to $110 but it was so much smarter than buying bra's from Vicki's because two bra's there would have totaled out to $100 easy and I got two bra's and 7 pairs of underwear for about the same price. :ryan:

Also, the last time I was at the mall I hit Bath and Body Works and got 5 little pocketbac hand sanitizers in their spring scents (tangerine, pears, tropical coconut, tropical berries, and strawberry) with this cute little red holder with cherries on it for the OCD clean freak in me. <3 :lew:

I last bought some chicken breast from the shops this arvo for dinner tonight.

Pretty much everything I've bought this weekend has been food. :hmmm:

Though I do love food. :ryan:

I'm going to buy a few more things off ebay next week once I get paid. Really don't want to dig into my savings account. >.<

The last things I bought were a bit of food shopping, along with The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 on DVD and Drive (DVD). Very essential purchases.

I bought some jewellery off ebay. >.< Four Belcher necklaces though they're not real gold. I just wanted the look without the hefty price. XD

I also bought two 100% leather hand bags off ebay and the lady I bought them off gave me a free purse as well!

Bought some fish tank gear as well as some gym equipment and then last night I went and bought Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Oh and I bought Family Guy Seasons 1-8 plus Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story and Family Guy Uncovered in the same sale for only $66! I love ebay. :ryan: The guy said they are brand new, but even if they aren't 10 Family Guy DVD's for $66 is awesome!

I bought a couple of books on the Titanic, one of which contains copies of rare documents from the disaster some being an advert, a postcard, a blueprint, telegrams and letters sent after the disaster.

The second is called '99 Hours To Hell, the Survivors' Story,' which sounds a little dramatic, but it's quite good so far! The author has taken a number of accounts from people who were involved in the disaster then used them to create a chronological narraive. I do prefer more informative writing, but this should show a variety of viewpoints, hopefully well balanced! :)

Other than RE: Operation Raccoon City,

I just bought myself today some CrossXCounter Plantronics 630M Headsets for PC + Console gaming.

PL-.AUDIO630M.jpg

It was 32$, and that's a bargain, since the retail price is $60.

Can't wait for it, hopefully it comes tomorrow.

Resident evil the mercanaries 3D, before that i bought Resident evil revelations. I like both of them, even though i prefer revelations more because it's more fun imo.

A few necessities: I bought a new $59.99 mini bed set from the Home Goods in Manville the other day that I went to.
My new mini bed set is sexy, it includes: 2 shams, 2 euro pillows, 1 comforter (I needed a new one :wacky:), and a bed skirt. It's currently on my queen-sized bed and it's just made of sex. I love it.

Also, I bought a new trash can for $1.00 from this store in East Brunswick.

I bought a Russian version of the Hobbit off ebay. But they sent me the first book of the Lord of the Rings instead.

I can't even speak Russian. In my sleep deprived delirium I thought it would be a good idea to teach myself Russian by reading the hobbit. Now that my book has arrived I'm not sure if it will be so simple. :hmmm:

I had two "big spends" today.
The first, I spent $53 on the first and second seasons of Darker Than Black. <3 The second season is Blu Ray and comes with the OVAs released to replace the two years in between the season.

The second, I spent $107 on tickets to this years 2012 Warped Tour for a friend of mine and myself. I'm super excited to see the boys of You Me At Six again. :D

Back