What did you last buy

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Traded in AC Revelations and MW3 and bought Skyrim for £2.50.

I think I love Skyrim more than my family. :hmmm:

Reactions: Six
The last thing I purchased was a packet of spearmint polos in a shop next to the bus stop. I broke a tenner for bus change on a pack of crisps, then was left with a fiver and two two euros, so I had to break one of the twos. Paramount are looking into purchasing the movie rights

'Tangled' on Blu-ray, 'Cats' the musical on DVD, 'The Magic of our Reality' by Richard Dawkins, the third Simon's Cat book called 'Kitten Chaos,' and a lovely pink top for £15 in the sale! :) I have also downloaded A LOT of the free books from the Kindle store... I have between 30 and 40...

Edit: Oh! I also bought a protective case for my Kindle. Something simple and soft, which cost me £15 as opposed to £30 (the price of the leather cases on amazon). £30 is a bit much. :gasp: I do not need something that will prevent my Kindle from getting bent. I need something that will prevent it from getting scratched. I take care of my things. :)

Um...Last thing I bought, was a pair of football goal gloves for my boyfriend because the ones I bought him for christmas were too small and I couldn't find the reciept which is typical!

I bought a sealed copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3 on eBay for $23.06 USD with all taxes and shippings added up. But just a few days ago I discovered the user who sold it to me either got their account disabled or they deleted their account for one reason or another... If my package doesn't get here, there WILL be nothing I can do about it. Shit.

EDIT: Not even an hour after I posted this, it arrived. LOL

Last edited:
I bought a PS3 with Resident Evil 5, GTA IV and Final Fantasy XIII. And some Super Noodles. As they didn't have the one I wanted in stock, I also had to order a 32" LED TV.

The last thing I bought was a book from Barnes and Noble 'The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz' and the cutest little Polar bear hat for my eight month old son from Old Navy It was the cutest little thing and looked super cute on him. ^-^

A lotto ticket for tonight!

I forgot to buy one this week for tonight and so I had to do it today. I really wanted to make sure I had one because tonight it's 31 million! XD

I went to go get dressed and drive to the shops and realised it was raining and I really didn't feel like getting dressed up for one outting to the shops.

So for the first time ever I went online, made an account and purchased my tickets online. :ryan: It's quite convenient as it means that even when the Newsagent is shut, you can still log on and buy tickets when you please. :ryan: I love the internet!

So I preordered The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy. :awesome: It's £60, dropped from £98, so it's pricey, but the package sounds pretty good. Three art books, covering the art from Final Fantasy I to X, a book with an interview, a bibliography and an index, and a flipbook! :) I wasn't going to get it but decided it's worth 10 hours of work! :)

I last bought a small bottle of Diet Coke, Closer magazine (woo, gossip), and doritos :) Was a good combination, eating doritos while chatting about gossip no one cares about with a friend and sipping on guilt-free coke. Haha.

The last item I bought was probably Amy over the PSN store. Very good, old-style survival horror with creators who obviously didn't bribe the media enough. Seriously...reviewers are so desperate for attention that they'll give such low scores...
Sure, there are problems with Amy, but only the ones that have been in every old-style survival horror game (plus a little bit of a choppy framerate at the beginning).
I give Amy a 60-70% :)

The last thing I bought was tactics ogre for the psp. Im about to go out and freakin buy another PS1 memory card because they keep going missing! As for the game , its ok I guess. I expected it to be more like final fantasy tactics so I was kinda disappointed:sad3:

The Fushigi Yugi artbook!

Yu Watase's art is simply gorgeous! Furthermore, Fushigi Yugi is my favourite manga and I hear the artbook reveals more about the story and characters... :awesome:

I bought a new black Wii Remote with nun chuck and skin (non-genuine but cheap :ryan:) and a dual controller charger with battery packs off ebay.

All together it cost me $27 including postage from China.

Pretty good considering the genuine Wii remote is $80 on it's own. I don't care if it's genuine. As long as it works that it's fine with me. Even if it doesn't last all that long, it's cheap. :ryan:

I went out to the outlet mall on Saturday.

I got a down puffer jacket with a fur hood for $36.00 from Columbia with tax. I got a pair of plaid poplin jammie bottoms from the GAP outlet, a navy 3/4 length henley to match, a cream colored open cardigan sweater, and a small white cosmetic case with flowers on it.

Technically my schoolbooks from Amazon (since it's much cheaper than buying them from the university, and I can sell them back for more than I paid for on Amazon!).

However, the last thing I bought that I wanted for myself was two chipotle, chicken, and cheese subs from Subway (one for me, one for my boyfriend). Mine was absolutely delicious. I added bacon to it, which I never usually do with subs, and it was just heavenly. My boyfriend finally tried it for the first time and loved it, too, so I think we found a new favorite! :D

Back