What did you last buy

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:hmmm: The last things I bought were:

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for PS3. It was $37 which is pretty good around here, it was funny because when I went to the store the non GOTY edition was $47 :| even the guy at the cash register was like wtf?!

X2 pairs of PJ pants. When I am home I enjoy lounging around in some comfy PJ's I hate feeling uncomfortable in my own house :rage: so I bought two new pairs from Cotton on body, they were on special 2 for $20. I was chuffed :grin: One is grey and green striped and the other is black and white striped.

X1 pair of long pink and white socks. While getting my PJ bottoms i noticed some cute socks and had to pick them up too, they are knee high bright pink and at the top they have two white stripes. Kind of like the socks you see a soccer or footy player wearing. I quite like em except they are slippery and I've already nearly killed myself on the tiles in the house about 3 times.

X1 Tank top. Got sucked into buying a Tank top for $5 at cotton on body as well. It's green and black, it's a bit shit... but what was I expecting for something for $5? It can be a PJ top.

x1 Bag of Dog food :grin: so interesting.

X1 pack of 8 Toilet rolls. Because I nearly ran out and that would not be good.

...that is all :grin:

The last thing I bought was a purple Gatorade. It saved my body for thirst, so I would say that's quite a nice buy. ;)

I bought a pair of black slacks for Steve.

He needs them for his job and they were the last pair in his size on sale for $10. Normally $19 which is a pretty good price at that.

He needs some new business tops as well but we'll wait until he's finished his training and actually starts earning money before we worry about that. XD

The very last thing I bought (which was right after Steve's slacks purchase) was a small cheeseburger meal. So yummy. Haven't had takeaway in so long. :gonk:

I am working today but forgot to have breakfast, I say forgot, I mean didn't want motherfucking toast again. So I bought one of those oat based bars that taste like sticky cardboard, and some shitty looking 'healthy' orange juice

I went out yesterday after my meeting because I got home and there was a card in the mail for a free pair of lace panties from Victoria's Secret :jess: ...and I had to use it right away or all of the cute prints in the size smalls would be gone :hmph: I ended up getting a really cute pair...:inlove:

...I went next to the bath store, again. ...I got my holiday handsoaps for the house because they finally had them out and I had been waiting for them. I got the 4 for $15 deal on them and I got them in the scents Vanilla Bean Noel, Pink Sugarplum, and Winter Candy Apple. They only had 3 actual Christmas scents...so I was forced to get a non-Christmas scented one for the fourth...so I got one in the scent Fresh Market Apple...which smells like crispy fresh apples :inlove: ...I also got a gift bag there for one of my friend's Christmas pressies...and a Cinnamon Raisin scented large Slatkin candle for someone for Christmas...because it was half off.

I bought boring stuff because it needed to be bought. <_<

I bought a new bin for the house. We have a general waste bin and a recycling bin. I bought the recycling bin a while ago, but the general waste one was getting a bit funky, so I needed to replace that as well. That was $12.

Then I bought a pack of four food storage containers for food and such. That was $2.

Oh and before that I bought FFVII and FFVIII off ebay because I'm a douche and sold them last year and now I want them back.

I went out yesterday and sold my Xbox and all of my games...I felt so liberated :griin:

Really, I never used it. ...and although I said I would eventually get around to playing the games that I had for it, I knew I never would. So it really was a waste for me to have it in the first place :(

...so after I sold my xbox, I went to Best Buy and I bought myself a Wi-fi enabled Sony Blue Ray player (or what they call a "smart" blue ray player) which was on sale :griin: I haven't hooked it up yet but I am excited. They say it's supposed to upconvert dvd's to HD, so I'm really looking forward to popping a movie in and relaxing tonight when I get home...or tomorrow when I have off :ryan:

Today I bought a new iPhone 4S case and screen protector for the new iPhone 4S that I got a plan for with Optus :grin:

I am so excited except when I put the case on the phone it doesn't really fit :S It goes on the phone alright but one of the buttons doesn't align with the hole made for it on the side. I am a bit annoyed about that but the case was cheapish... so eh I will get another one later.

I then bought my sister a new toe ring because her old one broke and I promised I'd buy her something nice for taking me to work all the time :hmmm: it's pretty so she better be happy with it! :hmph:

I just got home from Woolworths and Coles.

I bought coke at Woolworths. Four 2 litres for $10.

Then I went to Coles and bought a 24 pack of Coles water for $8. I hate the taste of our tap water so I have to buy water. <_< Still cheap though.

Also got some more milk and some condoms. :britt:

I bought two packs of 2 Egg and Bacon sandwiches, Cheese and Tomato roll and Toblerone.

I'm a hungry lad, Ok.

And the other day, even though I technically bought it months ago but it arrived the other day, was the Deluxe Collectors Bundle of Blackened-Thrash band Skeletonwitch's new album 'Forever Abomination'. Which includes the digipack CD, gatefold vinyl, exclusive t-shirt, trucker style hat, engraved hip-flask, used and signed guitar picks, signed poster and lithographs, and some bandana thing. Pretty awesome and the albums fucking killer too.

Today I went shopping, I planned on buying some nice clothes but ended up being too picky and couldn't find anything I really liked :hmph: Clothes are getting so expensive now. $50 for a plain tshirt is ridiculous.

I instead bought myself a cute little perfume from some store, it's mango scented, it's really fresh and summery I like it :jess:

I also bought some heat repellant stuff for my hair for before straightening and some more shampoo. :hmmm: I think that is all.

Took a long walk to Tesco (around 20-25 minutes, and that excludes the journey back) and basically bought some essential groceries, from pitta wraps, to milk, to pasta, to a small frying pan even (didn't bring one down for some reason). The walk back was horrendous. I'm there carrying several heavy bags as well as my handbag, on a 20-25 minute trek back with the route mainly going uphill from time to time and the sun glaring down at me.

It's October. It is not meant to be sunny. -__-

Still, it was worth the trip. I'd probably have spent around £10 more if I'd have gone to the not-very-costcutting Costcutter instead.

I bought a new black edition copy of Final Fantasy VII .

Cost me around $56 and I got it from the UK. I was surprised I actually won seeing as it was a brand new black edition copy. The bidding ended at like 3am and so I placed a maximum bid and I went to bed.

I ended up saving $4 off my maximum bid. So yeah good good!

Most people are still charging $50 for a "good" or "acceptable" copy of the game, so I think I did pretty well winning that. =)

Seeing as it's been over a week I should be right to post again!

I didn't necessarily buy anything today but I did spend money. <_<

I totally underestimated the cost of posting out two ebay items and I was not impressed with the final figure.

I only charged $5 per item to post and in total the postage came to $18. So $9 each. =/

I am usually pretty good with judging the postage on certain things, but I haven't done it for a while. =/

Other than that nothing special has been bought sadly. :sad3: The only thing exciting that has been bought recently was fish and chips today. :sad3:

erm, probably my halloween outfit, either that or food... actually no it was the halloween outfit... i think. no hang on, it was a curry

anyway, fuck the food, i bought a skeleton outfit and some white contact lenses for halloween

The last thing I bought was my new game F.E.A.R. 3 :damon: and a all berry bang boost juice, it is delicious and very refreshing in this warm weather.

I also bought some sweet and salty popcorn, much nicer than regular popcorn!

Today I bought Britney Spears Curious Control fragrance.

I never liked the normal Curious and so I was surprised when I loved this one!

Someone asked for a tester yesterday and when I sprayed it I was like: Yummeh! I must have one!

Only $16 for a 50ml with my staff discount too. :ryan:

Nokia_Lumia_800_ma_2037970c.jpg

It's the Nokia Lumia 800. Got it on Orange for about £31 a month.

I don't normally decide to get a new phone out of whim, and I had no real reason to because my pink Samsung is still going strong, but I couldn't resist this new phone. It's all cyan, minimalist and has a gorgeous curved screen. I couldn't say no to it at all. :gonk:

The Windows OS is a lot different from Android and iOS I have to say, but getting used to the tile interface is pretty easy. I'm not one to care that much about the range of apps available, so I'm not too bothered about the lack of available apps as of now.

Back