FFXIII-2 What FF Monster do you want in your party the most in XIII-2

yeah I want a marlboro too. I think it will make a crazy SAB. I imagine the feral link will be 'Bad breath' that gives many status effects to enemies.

Cactuar, Chocobo and Cait sith are already confirmed. Aside from those, we also have behemoth, flans, etc.

I also want Tonberry, Adamantoise and other classical FF monsters/summons.

CAIT SITH! :awesome: Was that in the trailer?

it was in the screenshots from the demo a few days ago. I think it has pointy ears. If my eyes are right, it's hiding in a floating thingy, with it's head popping out. It's a Medic btw. I guess we will have to wait for official screenshots.

Well let see... Chocobo would be nice... Cactaur would be cool... oh and lets not forget the one and only...

200px-Ff9-tonberry.jpg

but other than these... hmm... maybe some of the bigger monsters Behemoth would be cool... so would Mandragora

I would certainly hope chocobos get scrapped from being playable as a last minute changed, but thats another issue.

I want that giant sized adamtotoise,A tonberry for that cheifs knife attack, the lion things from XIII on pulse would be nice and Maybe Im hoping for too much but I dont mind using the flans :I

Either that chocobo or tonberry. I love those and I'm glad chocobos will be available earlier this time around.

I want a Jigglypuff.

...oh, wait, that isn't in FFXIII-2, isn't it? My mistake. :olivia:

In any case, I might actually consider bashing this aspect of the game to hell and back a little less than what I otherwise would if they let you control one of those Adamantoise that are roaming Gran Pulse...the ones whose feet alone are bigger than you are. The thought of Serah standing on top of one of those whilst it crushes enemies beneath it makes me giggle...and reminds me a bit of the third LOTR movie. Either way, that would be the personification of "overcompensating" and highly entertaining to watch.

I want a Jigglypuff.

...oh, wait, that isn't in FFXIII-2, isn't it? My mistake. :olivia:

In any case, I might actually consider bashing this aspect of the game to hell and back a little less than what I otherwise would if they let you control one of those Adamantoise that are roaming Gran Pulse...the ones whose feet alone are bigger than you are. The thought of Serah standing on top of one of those whilst it crushes enemies beneath it makes me giggle...and reminds me a bit of the third LOTR movie. Either way, that would be the personification of "overcompensating" and highly entertaining to watch.

Bad news.

Eh wait good news for you. They said that huge monsters are not recruitable. So you can start bashing this system even more now :wacky:

lol i want to use titan >_> but i doubt he will be available since he is the falcie tht controls the ecosystem

Unfortunately because I am a sucker, I will probably buy this game so, in my team where I would very much like the chocobo, I have always liked chocobo's and think they're very cute.

Bad news.

Eh wait good news for you. They said that huge monsters are not recruitable. So you can start bashing this system even more now :wacky:

depending on where you preorder it i believe there is a possibility of getting a big monster in your party... omega is a preorder bonus and if you can capture him he wil join your party

Back