Multiple Platforms Official Dead or Alive V Thread

Dead or Alive 5 footage sees Christie against Bayman

Tecmo Koei’s released new footage of Dead or Alive 5 footage today, showing Christie go face-to-face against Bayman. Get the video below the break. The Team Ninja fighter launches worldwide in September for PS3 and 360.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/26/dead-or-alive-5-footage-sees-christie-against-bayman/#more-254047

Update

Quick shots – Dead or Alive 5 renders and screens

You watched footage of Christie and Bayman yesterday, now, Tecmo Koei has released renders and screenshots to go along with the video. Dead or Alive 5 launches worldwide in September for PS3 and Xbox 360.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/27/quick-shots-dead-or-alive-5-renders-and-screens/#more-254371

Last edited:
Wow how can I forget, I totally annoyed all my online friends cause I wouldnt shut up about how Im in this game and theyneed to play it,put it on the hardest difficulty and face my character. Yes My real name is Mila and it just so happens theirs a girl named Mila spelled just like mine too...yeah you think im not gonna spread that around. the only difference is she's MMA and im a wrestler...either way where both fighters.

Enough about that, they did such a good job on this game and its much better than doa4. I like the environments and power blows that they added to the game as well, and having the story of doa5 mode made the story much easier to deal with, and it let me play as all the characters so that was pretty cool. I dont know hy they made leifang seem younger in this one. I was also happy with the english voice overs too ddnt expect to understand what they where saying xD

Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round New Screenshots Showcase Deception Series Costumes

Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round, the latest version of the fighting game developed by Team Ninja now available on consoles and PC in all regions, has received plenty of new DLC costumes in the past few weeks, including costumes inspired by other series such as the Senran Kagura series and more.

Today, the Tecmo Koei published fighting game has received in Japan some new DLC costumes inspired by another series that’s also known in the West, the Deception series. These costumes, which have been released for all versions of the game, come with an additional feature on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as they can get damaged the more the character wearing them receives damage. A new batch of screenshots showcasing these new costumes has also been made available, you can find it by going at the end of this post.

Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round is the final update released for Dead Or Alive 5. The new version of the game, which has launched earlier this year on consoles and PC, includes two new characters, Raidou from the original Dead or Alive game, and the powerful Honoka. Two new stages, the Danger Zone and Crimson stages from Dead or Alive and Dead or Alive 2, are also included in the game.

Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round has also been released on PC earlier this year. The PC version unfortunately lacks the graphical enhancements included in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game as well as the two new stages but includes some extra hairstyles and the Costume Options menu.

Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round is now available in all regions on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. The Deception series costumes are now available in Japan on all formats. We will let you know more about their Western release as soon as more comes in on the matter so stay tuned for more.

http://www.geeksnack.com/2015/06/16...creenshots-showcase-deception-series-costumes

Back