Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Dead or Alive 5 In Development For 2012 Release

Dead or Alive 5 is in development for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, Tecmo Koei announced at the Tokyo Game Show, but won’t be released until next year. Above is the game’s logo and below is the game’s key image, alongside Ninja Gaiden 3’s:

Source: Siliconera

I am excited for this. IV was last released 6 years ago and this is a relief! I love Dimensions on the 3DS but this one is going to be even better. However, I can see lots of fan service as usual. PS3 and 360 as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Dead or Alive even though I only played 4 but it was a great game, my brother wanted to play it so much I gave in got it. I saw the movie before playing the game and I really like ayane, maybe its cause she's purple or her birthday is 3 days after mine since im on the 1st of august ^ ^

Anyway I was wondering when they was gonna make another DOA so thanks this is one game I surelywill be adding to my wishlist next year for 2012 totally looking forward to it. If you ever see any pics around (similar to the soulcalbiur thread) please post :)

I like Dead or Alive even though I only played 4 but it was a great game, my brother wanted to play it so much I gave in got it. I saw the movie before playing the game and I really like ayane, maybe its cause she's purple or her birthday is 3 days after mine since im on the 1st of august ^ ^

Anyway I was wondering when they was gonna make another DOA so thanks this is one game I surelywill be adding to my wishlist next year for 2012 totally looking forward to it. If you ever see any pics around (similar to the soulcalbiur thread) please post :)

No problem Mila. I shall do the same like I always do :) I really am happy this was announced because it has been so long! For sure new characters will be announced soon enough. I love quite a few characters in DOA. I would say I love Helena though :ryan:

No problem Mila. I shall do the same like I always do :) I really am happy this was announced because it has been so long! For sure new characters will be announced soon enough. I love quite a few characters in DOA. I would say I love Helena though :ryan:

Im still suprised cause I never would have expected another one, but I thought it was a 360 or should i say microsoft game (dont know about the older ones) nice to see it go multi-platform :selphie: I never could play with helena or at least do her combos right, Ayane,Lei Fang,Hitomi and Christie are the ones I use, I would say Im best with lei fang she was the only one I beat story mode with without dieing once :D It also looks like Ryu is going to be spamming izuna drops just like in 4 *sigh* X.X

Im still suprised cause I never would have expected another one, but I thought it was a 360 or should i say microsoft game (dont know about the older ones) nice to see it go multi-platform :selphie: I never could play with helena or at least do her combos right, Ayane,Lei Fang,Hitomi and Christie are the ones I use, I would say Im best with lei fang she was the only one I beat story mode with without dieing once :D It also looks like Ryu is going to be spamming izuna drops just like in 4 *sigh* X.X

Helena is a tricky one. However, she can be such a great asset in fighting. I am a pretty good Helena player if I do say so myself. I have seen better though. xD Leifang is really strong as well. Oh and do not forget about Hitomi :ryan:

Helena is a tricky one. However, she can be such a great asset in fighting. I am a pretty good Helena player if I do say so myself. I have seen better though. xD Leifang is really strong as well. Oh and do not forget about Hitomi :ryan:

Oh ya she has good moves, The Ai allready proved that and I like her outfits xD call me crazy If you want but I really do feel like im fighting one with the wind when I use lei fang o.o dont know if you heard that saying before I really do and it works. The only thing I like doing with hitomi is that one forward fist combo and the right arrow backwards combo easy to get a reversal with her too xD If the reversing in the game is the same I need to seriously practice then. Im hoping ayane has that outfit from ninja gaiden II?

I am excited for it. I actually have never played a Dead or Alive game, maybe this is my chance.

Oh ya she has good moves, The Ai allready proved that and I like her outfits xD call me crazy If you want but I really do feel like im fighting one with the wind when I use lei fang o.o dont know if you heard that saying before I really do and it works. The only thing I like doing with hitomi is that one forward fist combo and the right arrow backwards combo easy to get a reversal with her too xD If the reversing in the game is the same I need to seriously practice then. Im hoping ayane has that outfit from ninja gaiden II?

Yeah, I know what you mean. As for costumes? Well I imagine a handful of them will be available. You know, with dlc and all. I have been playing DOA Dimensions on 3DS lately.. and well I suck sometimes. I am just glad it is back to console fighting. xD I really wont be surprised if the boobs jiggle even more this time around, and more panty shots and as well as sexual shite.. :wacky:

Yeah, I know what you mean. As for costumes? Well I imagine a handful of them will be available. You know, with dlc and all. I have been playing DOA Dimensions on 3DS lately.. and well I suck sometimes. I am just glad it is back to console fighting. xD I really wont be surprised if the boobs jiggle even more this time around, and more panty shots and as well as sexual shite.. :wacky:

Yeah I saw hayate looks different so Im hoping for alot of new costumes this year? Neve rplayed the one on the 3ds hmmm? I hear you on that I get mad when I lose with ayane alot though, cause thats the one character I cant take a loss with :I I just know izuna drop spams from ryuu and any character that does a slam is gonna spam it I hate those x.x lmfao Ikr you know their gonna put those boobs in again cause thats what most people wanna see lol :holyshit:

Yeah I saw hayate looks different so Im hoping for alot of new costumes this year? Neve rplayed the one on the 3ds hmmm? I hear you on that I get mad when I lose with ayane alot though, cause thats the one character I cant take a loss with :I I just know izuna drop spams from ryuu and any character that does a slam is gonna spam it I hate those x.x lmfao Ikr you know their gonna put those boobs in again cause thats what most people wanna see lol :holyshit:

I hate Ryu so much as well. I can not stand Ryu, La Mariposa etc. I really hate Ryu more though. I just lose all the time when I am against a Ryu player online. Yeah, DOA Dimensions on 3DS toned down the sexuality... but some of it is still there. I imagine this will be overkill. xD In Dimensions, all the boss characters were playable. I bet it will be the same with DOA V.. but I just hope they ban them online.

I hate Ryu so much as well. I can not stand Ryu, La Mariposa etc. I really hate Ryu more though. I just lose all the time when I am against a Ryu player online. Yeah, DOA Dimensions on 3DS toned down the sexuality... but some of it is still there. I imagine this will be overkill. xD In Dimensions, all the boss characters were playable. I bet it will be the same with DOA V.. but I just hope they ban them online.

I took DOA 4 online probably once or twice never fought a ryu player but dont think I want too, they give him the izuna drop for a reason. but yeah at times ryu is just plain invincible :O Who's the boss in dimensions? Im pretty sure its not the android kasumi like in 4 :smartass: really wish I could have played that one, I got a DS but not the 3DS one. Even if they did do that for online pretty sure its only a matter of time before someone finds an alternate way x.x

I took DOA 4 online probably once or twice never fought a ryu player but dont think I want too, they give him the izuna drop for a reason. but yeah at times ryu is just plain invincible :O Who's the boss in dimensions? Im pretty sure its not the android kasumi like in 4 :smartass: really wish I could have played that one, I got a DS but not the 3DS one. Even if they did do that for online pretty sure its only a matter of time before someone finds an alternate way x.x

Dimensions is a rehash of Dead or Alive I- IV. So you can play as all the boss characters from each game. Yes you can take cheap ass Alpha-152.

Dimensions is a rehash of Dead or Alive I- IV. So you can play as all the boss characters from each game. Yes you can take cheap ass Alpha-152.

:smartass: well I know what to pick up to get upto speed on my DOA history if I get a 3Ds. Guess I should look at a few videos for it then. I hate that boss alot... such a pain to beat -_-""

:smartass: well I know what to pick up to get upto speed on my DOA history if I get a 3Ds. Guess I should look at a few videos for it then. I hate that boss alot... such a pain to beat -_-""

Yeah, Alpha-152 is really annoying. I find she is much more tougher in Dead or Alive IV though. In Dimensions, she is not so tough. What I hate about Dimensions though is that you can just spam hold. It is annoying -__-

Yeah, Alpha-152 is really annoying. I find she is much more tougher in Dead or Alive IV though. In Dimensions, she is not so tough. What I hate about Dimensions though is that you can just spam hold. It is annoying -__-

Ugh oh we better watch out if she comes back in V cause you never know they may put her in it and make it more of a challenge. I hate spam so much Its part of why I hate fighting ryu. I was looking at videos and stuff and omg Its in english *the volleyball one is too but still* please let V be english voice over cause I love ayanes voice :I I saw its set up to where you can choose your moves on the actual list... e.e dont know how I feel about that or if its optional :eek: That alien guy DJ I think wears the alien costume lol Wish I could play it I saw a few cutscenes sounds really fun ^_^ btw do you still think their gonna play the character themes when you fight them in V.

Ugh oh we better watch out if she comes back in V cause you never know they may put her in it and make it more of a challenge. I hate spam so much Its part of why I hate fighting ryu. I was looking at videos and stuff and omg Its in english *the volleyball one is too but still* please let V be english voice over cause I love ayanes voice :I I saw its set up to where you can choose your moves on the actual list... e.e dont know how I feel about that or if its optional :eek: That alien guy DJ I think wears the alien costume lol Wish I could play it I saw a few cutscenes sounds really fun ^_^ btw do you still think their gonna play the character themes when you fight them in V.

Mhmmmm they always play the character themes. It is part of what I love about the games. xD Oh yeah in Dimensions you can switch it to Japanese. I want a voice feature where it is like Street fighter. You can put which characters you want in English, and which ones you want in Japanese. So I can make every Asian character in the game JP and every American or English character stay English.

Mhmmmm they always play the character themes. It is part of what I love about the games. xD Oh yeah in Dimensions you can switch it to Japanese. I want a voice feature where it is like Street fighter. You can put which characters you want in English, and which ones you want in Japanese. So I can make every Asian character in the game JP and every American or English character stay English.

I love how they do that xD and then you can listen to it in the options menu, havent played any other fighting game that does it. lol thats true and it makes sense on the engand jap kind being like street fighter o.o I would most likely only have kokuro,lei fang and kasumi in jap xD

I love how they do that xD and then you can listen to it in the options menu, havent played any other fighting game that does it. lol thats true and it makes sense on the engand jap kind being like street fighter o.o I would most likely only have kokuro,lei fang and kasumi in jap xD

Well, Hitomi is German and Japanese so I would put her voice in Japanese. Characters like Ayane as well. Helena I would leave in English, as her voice is really well done and she has the french accent. Yeah Ill put everyone in Japanese and only a few in English. It makes sense like that. :olivia:

Well, Hitomi is German and Japanese so I would put her voice in Japanese. Characters like Ayane as well. Helena I would leave in English, as her voice is really well done and she has the french accent. Yeah Ill put everyone in Japanese and only a few in English. It makes sense like that. :olivia:

Yup it makes sense but having hitomi and ayane speak in english is a must for me, gotta be english D: hmmm Im sure Tina and the masked girl (forgot her name the wrestler) would be english and her dad too, I found it weird that a 100% american like tina is speaking japanese o.o confusing for me x.x and when hitomi speaks she talks way to fast in her victory scenes...i need jap spoken slowfor me to kind of understand it .___. its like she says 70 words in 5 seconds :wacky:

Yup it makes sense but having hitomi and ayane speak in english is a must for me, gotta be english D: hmmm Im sure Tina and the masked girl (forgot her name the wrestler) would be english and her dad too, I found it weird that a 100% american like tina is speaking japanese o.o confusing for me x.x and when hitomi speaks she talks way to fast in her victory scenes...i need jap spoken slowfor me to kind of understand it .___. its like she says 70 words in 5 seconds :wacky:

Tina and Bass are perfect in DOA dimensions. Their voices are so accurate. The wrestler with the mask is Lisa or La Mariposa. You find her story out by playing Dimensions.

Back