Multiple Platforms Official Dead or Alive V Thread

Tina and Bass are perfect in DOA dimensions. Their voices are so accurate. The wrestler with the mask is Lisa or La Mariposa. You find her story out by playing Dimensions.

Bass's voice just sounds weird to me x.x I wonder what he sounds like in english.tina has a good jap voice but just imagine how beautiful her english voice would sound D: Isnt Lisa and Ayane rivals from along time ago or something, Ik its ayane and kasumi but DOA volleyball seemed like they had history?

Ever since I read this I been playing the music from the dimensions website nonstop :wacky:

Bass's voice just sounds weird to me x.x I wonder what he sounds like in english.tina has a good jap voice but just imagine how beautiful her english voice would sound D: Isnt Lisa and Ayane rivals from along time ago or something, Ik its ayane and kasumi but DOA volleyball seemed like they had history?

Ever since I read this I been playing the music from the dimensions website nonstop :wacky:

Ayane and Kasumi are rivals, yeah. Lisa is really good at volleyball because she was best friends with Tina and they were in the Volleyball team together. :wacky: Also Lisa was the one who asked Ryu to join DOA. Ryu was not interested in talking to her but, they later went up to her cabin. That is where Ryu found out by overhearing her talking to Donnovan about Kasumi while bathing :wacky: She was involved in Project Epsilon(Ein) and Alpha(Kasumi Alpha) So yeah she knows about somethings. She is a former Scientist for DOATEC. IN DOA IV she seems to give up and just pursue a wrestling career with Tina.

Ayane and Kasumi are rivals, yeah. Lisa is really good at volleyball because she was best friends with Tina and they were in the Volleyball team together. :wacky: Also Lisa was the one who asked Ryu to join DOA. Ryu was not interested in talking to her but, they later went up to her cabin. That is where Ryu found out by overhearing her talking to Donnovan about Kasumi while bathing :wacky: She was involved in Project Epsilon(Ein) and Alpha(Kasumi Alpha) So yeah she knows about somethings. She is a former Scientist for DOATEC. IN DOA IV she seems to give up and just pursue a wrestling career with Tina.

Lisa went from all that to a wrestler D: Talk about a way of change of character xD hmm Lisa doesnt seem that good in volleyball or should I say its easy to beat her o.o I find Christie and Tina the hardest, I love how kokuro and hitmo are easy since they always mess up xD wait aminute Ein? isnt Ein that guy with blonde hair *I may be wrong* havent played DOA 4 oor volleyball in awhile so i dont remember all the names of the guys. I always thought Ayane,Kasumi,Ryu and Hayate like a group before DOA 4 cause they all seem to share some connection?

Lisa went from all that to a wrestler D: Talk about a way of change of character xD hmm Lisa doesnt seem that good in volleyball or should I say its easy to beat her o.o I find Christie and Tina the hardest, I love how kokuro and hitmo are easy since they always mess up xD wait aminute Ein? isnt Ein that guy with blonde hair *I may be wrong* havent played DOA 4 oor volleyball in awhile so i dont remember all the names of the guys. I always thought Ayane,Kasumi,Ryu and Hayate like a group before DOA 4 cause they all seem to share some connection?

Ein is basically Hayate when he was Hitomi's karate master. So Lisa was the one who gave him a purpose in life. He was known as project Epsilon before.

So thats why they look alike thought it was funny having two characters that look exactly the same. I need to brush up on my DOA history xD

So thats why they look alike thought it was funny having two characters that look exactly the same. I need to brush up on my DOA history xD

Well, do you know how Ayane was born? Intense story and kinda a sad one/disgusting one as well. Also the poster teased an Unknown Female at Tokyo Game show. So for sure a new character?

Well, do you know how Ayane was born? Intense story and kinda a sad one/disgusting one as well. Also the poster teased an Unknown Female at Tokyo Game show. So for sure a new character?

DOA 4 did a bad job of giving me the full story behind ayane so please enlighten me on the purple haired leo :) disgusting one huh? oh god I think I can guess what it would be....why her :panic:

DOA 4 did a bad job of giving me the full story behind ayane so please enlighten me on the purple haired leo :) disgusting one huh? oh god I think I can guess what it would be....why her :panic:

Yup it is really disgusting.. I will tell you though. First of all Ayame and Shiden are married. Shiden's brother Raidou(you might remember him) raped Ayame and then Ayame was conceived with Ayane.. and she was eventually born. Now since it was rape, Ayame did not want to raise her like Hayate and Kasumi. :(

Oh yeah, and Shiden makes his debut in DOA dimensions as a playable character!

I don't really know much about DoA the games, all I remember from the older ones is that the girls had very big boobs. I can't even remember if the game play was any good, that's how long it's been since I played a DoA.

But I do like fighters, Tekken especially so I will probably rent this game and see how we go.

Happy now Adri?

Yup it is really disgusting.. I will tell you though. First of all Ayame and Shiden are married. Shiden's brother Raidou(you might remember him) raped Ayame and then Ayame was conceived with Ayane.. and she was eventually born. Now since it was rape, Ayame did not want to raise her like Hayate and Kasumi. :(

Oh yeah, and Shiden makes his debut in DOA dimensions as a playable character!

And I was right, damm it :angry: I saw shiden on the dimension website so thats all ayane :eek: I dont like Raidou now since he did that, I hope ayane gets her revenge somehow on him. And kasumi and hayate e.e odd couple

And I was right, damm it :angry: I saw shiden on the dimension website so thats all ayane :eek: I dont like Raidou now since he did that, I hope ayane gets her revenge somehow on him. And kasumi and hayate e.e odd couple

Hahah, do not worry, Kasumi kills him in DOA I xD. He might return as a playable character, but not in the story. Kasumi and Hayate are the two children lol.

Also, thanks for the contribution, Squid :)

Hahah, do not worry, Kasumi kills him in DOA I xD. He might return as a playable character, but not in the story. Kasumi and Hayate are the two children lol.

Also, thanks for the contribution, Squid :)

This a must see for me then, I really get into this stuff so I must see a youtube of this, kasumi helps out :gasp: didnt see that one coming. I say let him come back in 5 ill record a 7 hour long video of me kicking his ass with ayane and rant about it xD epic fail on the last part :selphie:

Yeah that's one thing I love about DoA. Even if the characters are dead or whatever canonically most will still make an appearance in the future games non-canonically so you rarely have to worry about characters getting cut from the roster unlike other fighting games.

Anyway I'm looking forward to DoA5. The game looks good thus far. Can't wait to hear more info about the game.

Its true their always gonna put characters from past in again somewhere in the enar future, most likely characters like that dont get anything special and it may be a generic story playthrough, most fighting games do that to them, but it is nice to see old school characters come bakc in good graphics though xD Im more interested if their still gonna keep many unlockable outfits in the game, thats one of things I liked cause its plenty of them to unlock and choose from.

Some good news finally! (Been so busy, so no updates as of late)

Dead or Alive 5 adds Ayane, Hitomi

wnuNa.jpg

Following the previously confirmed Ryu Hayabusa and Hayate, Team Ninja have announced today the first two female fighters of next year’s Dead or Alive 5. Ayane, who made her first appearance in Dead or Alive, and Hitomi, who first appeared in Dead or Alive 3, have been confirmed for the fighter.

Ayane is the leader of the Hajin Mon ninja, the half-sister and cousin to Hayate and Kasumi, and is nicknamed the “Female Tengu” for her lethal fighting style. She most recently appeared in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Hitomi first entered the Dead or Alive tournament to prove her abilities to her karate master father. She is somewhat gullible, but also noble and honorable. She is skilled in the martial arts.

“After showing the evolution of DEAD OR ALIVE 5’s high quality, high energy action fighting experience it is now time to reveal what our first set of female fighters have in store for players,” said Yosuke Hayashi, Team NINJA leader“

Ayane and Hitomi retain their signature spirits while complimented by a new look that reflects amazing beauty, grace, and a strong sense of presence alongside deadly attack skills in intense combat as they take to the massively dynamic and interactive new stages that are a hallmark of this latest installment.”

fLbpp.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 is due for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2012.

Source: Gematsu

Nice to see some girls finally. It was obvious these two would be back, but I love them so xD :ryan:

Gingerbread Man Can you change the thread title to "Official Dead or Alive V thread"

-

EDIT by Argor / Gingerbread Man: For you? Of course, Adrosaur. :argor:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead or Alive 5 to launch worldwide in September

Tecmo Koei has confirmed to Joystiq that Dead or Alive 5 will launch worldwide in September on PS3 and Xbox 360. If you want a taste of it beforehand, you can play it via the Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector’s Edition out later this month. A demo was also mentioned for the US and Canada only for March 19 on XBL.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/06/dead-or-alive-5-to-launch-worldwide-in-september/

Virtua Fighter’s Akira to be playable Dead or Alive 5 character

Sega’s revealed that Virtua Fighter mascot Akira Yuki will be a playable character in Dead or Alive 5.

2345.jpg

This is the first time that the Dead or Alive series will feature a character who’s previously made an appearance in another fighting game.

“Gamers will have an opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable battle with an esteemed competitor in Akira Yuki set in the Dead or Alive environment,” said Yosuke Hayashi, studio head of Team Ninja. “This year will prove to be an amazing one for our loyal fighting fans as we are delivering a fantastic fighting game that can only been experienced in Dead or Alive 5.”

It’s also released a new video showing Akira in action. The game’s in development for PS3 and Xbox 360 but has no date as yet. Check the video out below.

Dead or Alive 5

Dead or Alive is finally coming to the PS3, and of course, the 360 as well.

But what I'm most excited for is the how smooth and seamless the combos work.

I'll definitely be getting this, the question is, anyone else excited for or getting it?

It's coming out in September, this year.

Gematsu said:
Dead or Alive 5 due worldwide in September
Team Ninja fighter prepares for release.
by Sal Romano [@salromano] at 04:04 PM EST, March 6, 2012 .

DoA5-Sept.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 will launch worldwide this September, Tecmo Koei has confirmed to Joystiq.
The Team Ninja-developer fighter was announced for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 at the Tokyo Game Show last year. Its September release will mark one year since its initial debut.

Here's a video of Akira, from Virtua Fighter making a debut to the roster, but I want you to pay attention to how well the combos are executed, they are very fluid.

EDIT: OH SHIT, I just noticed there was a thread on it.

Silpheed / Gingerbread Man

FIX NAO! :D

Last edited:
Over 2 hours of Dead or Alive 5 footage gets out

A Dead or Alive fan site has managed to get hold of the Alpha Demo of the game early – and streamed over 2 hours of it in action.

vg247_doa.jpg

The archived stream provided by FreeStepDodge (via Siliconera) gives a glimpse at the general gameplay and characters in this early build. If you’re into DOA it actually then goes quite deep on some of the changes to the mechanics, though I can’t say I understood some of it.

It’s been a rough morning for Team Ninja, with Ninja Gaiden 3 splitting opinion in a big way. They’re likely hoping that DOA5 – which also stars Ninja Gaiden’s Ryu Hayabusa – will be received more universally positively.

See it for yourself over on FreeStepDodge’s Justin.tv channel.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/19/over-2-hours-of-dead-or-alive-5-footage-gets-out/#more-244474

Rumor – Full roster for Dead or Alive 5 leaked

Someone has taken a look at the source code for the Dead or Alive 5 demo and found what appears to be the full character roster for the game. Don’t look below if you wish to remain unsullied.

paichan.jpg

According to what was dung up through the demo’s code, included with the Ninja Gaiden 3 disc, players can expect characters from DoA4 as well as Sarah Bryant and Pai Chan from Virtua Fighter.

All characters will also each have six extra costumes they can change into for a bit of a break in the ordinary.

Here’s the list, according to the TheSaltMine.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/23/rumor-full-roster-for-dead-or-alive-5-leaked/#more-246216

Back