Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ohri Jin
FFXIV Server
Cerberus
Mon, Sep 12, 2011 | 01:26 BST

Final Fantasy XIII-2 90 percent done, release date reveal at TGS

Square Enix has dropped some new info on Final Fantasy XIII, and is teasing a TGS release date reveal.

20110912ffxiii-2.jpg

At a fan event over the weekend, as reported by Andriasang, producer Yoshinori Kitase said the game is 90 percent complete and has been in development for one and a half years.
Director Motumu Toriyama said the game’s release date would be announced an event which was blanked out after the word “Tokyo”, but it’s is almost certainly the TGS, which officially kicks off on Thursday morning, Japanese time.
Square Enix had previously only confirmed a 2011 release for the game
Fans asked how long the game would be, and were told that although the main plot is a little shorter than in FFXIII, extra content will keep fans busy for longer. Moreover, Kitase was blocked by PR from answering whether the game would have DLC, but his request for permission to answer suggests an affirmative.
Kitase also hinted that a special edition is planned, and said FFXIII save files will reward players with bonuses.
Hit the link above for more details on the game’s characters, systems, and a mysterious, unique red chocobo.
Thanks, Joystiq.

Source - http://www.vg247.com/2011/09/12/final-fantasy-xiii-2-90-percent-done-release-date-reveal-at-tgs/

Cid XIII-2

He already posted this news in the other thread. This thread may be removed. Sorry for the inconvenience Fleur :kiss:

Didn't this game get announced... a year ago maybe? and its 90% done... I'm very afraid all of a sudden...Am I just reading too much into the date now or should I be worried about something?

[Closed as requested]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back