012: Duodecim Golbez SHOULD Be on Cosmos Side If Ever There Was Another Dissidia

HRBN

Dark Knight
Gil
I was playing Dissidia 012
when I reached the part when Cecil and Golbez fought on the last tale and after the battle,
I felt really sad for Golbez that he wanted to be on Cosmos side and said
that him, being summoned was Chaos, was a sign of his hearts weakness
and he doesn't deserve to be near Cecil even though Cecil believes in him
. He doesn't deserve to be on Chaos' side after all the the help he's given. Even in FF IV, he was just a victim.

That's just my opinion, I would also like to know your opinions.

I think he should join Cosmos side. I mean he was a puppet due to his lunarian blood and he was forced to fight his brother.
But if he did go to cosmos side then who would be the big villian for FFIV on chaos side? (I havn't play duodecim yet so I don't know if there is another villian from the FFIV)

No Golbez should stay the villain, lets admit it, There is no one else in FFIV that really you would wanna use as a villain.. On top of that, In Dissidia He was doing the evil acts for good reasons, so he was helping out Cosmos just playing a double agent so to speak.

To Noctis the Dark... your right.... there woudn't be any FF IV representative. Maybe Rubicante or the Maenad from the After Years could be the villain cause they are both bad and humanoid.:)

Back