Question that does not pertain to being stuck in the game, therefore, should not be moved. Alice...

The Master

Use my name
Veteran
Gil
This has been bothering me ever since I got the game. Like the title says, it is a question that does not involve me being stuck in the game. It is just a general question.

Alice. WHY is she one of the princesses of heart? There is no indication of her EVER being a princess. Ariel was more deserving of this position than that trollop Alice. Is anyone else as stumped as I am? Is there a legit answer to this question? I don't even know why I am so upset about this either :rage:
Someone enlighten me with their thoughts. "Ariel does not have legs." Does not count as an answer :hmph:

They just chose any old Disney females, the title Princess of Heart just means that they were born with no darkness in their heart. It's an arbitrary title, I doubt they had a rigorous selection process

Im not sure if this is why or not, but Alice is apart of what Disney calls the "Disney Princesses." Many people end up thinking she is a princess because of this. But you are right there is no reason why she should be in it, heck Ariel should of been a Princess of Hearts, but she wasn't now explain that one to me...

I would have even considered what's her face from Oliver in Company before Alice. She isn't even a princess either! Hell, Pocahontas would have been my second choice after Ariel! She is technically a princess. Alice in Wonderland was not even THAT great IMO. Emo's and druggies just make a huge deal out of it that is is so popular. I know that isn't true, I'm just ranting. :hmph:

Hmm, it would have been funny to see Ariel on land in KH 1. Obviously they could have found a way to swing it into the story earlier than KH 2. So that she could have been a princess of heart. I actually never thought about this before, and now that I have, it is kinda weird that they chose Alice.

I think the general thoughts from people would be who actually cares? Its a video game where characters from final fantasy and disney come together and travel through space to different worlds using a key to lock doors, a key which is also a sword used to defeat little black monsters that spawn from the darkness.
It random but works so well. Thing dont have to always make sense ;))

Back