XBox [360] FFF Achievement Leaderboard

Leaderboards have been updated.

Please inform me or Jefferson (aka Pockets) via PM if you notice an error.

Next update will be by Sprout on 17th March 2014.

Congrats to Cardiac Kid, this weeks top gamer!

Welcome back folks! After a good 2 months, it's time to get back into the swing of things with the leaderboards! From now on, the leaderboards will be updated every other Saturday, for the sake of convenience.

Anyways, let's get on with it! Looks like the member who gained the most points over the last 2 months is BustaMo ! Congrats sir! :sir:.

We've had to kick the topscorer Arthvader for being inactive for over 3 months, so everyone goes up a place! :lew:.

Thanks for taking part guys! The next update will be up on Saturday the 17th May 2014 :).

Hey all, the leaderboards have been updated!
Looks like the member who gained the most points over the last 2~ weeks is Oliver Queen ! Congrats sir! :sir:.

No changes in positions this time. A pretty quiet fortnight really.

Thanks for taking part guys! The next update will be up on Saturday the 31st May 2014 :).

Looks like the member who gained the most points over the last 2~ weeks is@Oliver Queen ! Congrats again sir! :sir:.

No changes in positions this time. Another quiet fortnight on the 360/XBox One front.

Thanks for taking part guys! The next update will be up on Saturday the 14th June 2014 :).

I must have got kicked off here due to inactivity. Sign up again please.

Is this only for 360 or does Xbox 1 count also? I assume the site only tracks 360 but I know for sure my x1 game score is counted in the total.

Looks like the member who gained the most points over the last 2~ weeks is BustaMo ! Congrats!

An addition to the leaderboards! Palutena comes in at 2nd place, taking pretty much everyone down a place! Congrats sir :monocle:.

Thanks for taking part guys! The next update will be up on Saturday the 29th June 2014 :).

P.S. Excuse the delay. I'd think up an excuse but I'm too busy fertilising Rooney's scalp to do so.

Looks like the member who gained the most points over the last 2~ weeks is @Oliver Queen !

Thanks for taking part guys! The next update will be up on Saturday the 12th July 2014 :).

Last edited:

Looks like the member who gained the most points over the last 2~ weeks is @Oliver Queen with an added 835 points! Congrats!

Thanks for taking part guys! The next update will be up on Saturday the 26th July 2014 :).

Hey folks, the leaderboards will be updated soon, but with survivor and a birthday getting in the way, along with funeral preparations being around for the next week, I'm not sure exactly when it will be. I'll try and fit it in this week sometime :).

And we are back, ready to take on the leaderboards once again!

Congrats go to Oliver Queen for gaining 2345 points in the last monthish! :monocle:
Shenorai has been removed due to inactivity.

The next update will be up on Saturday the 13th September! Any issues, feel free to PM me :).

The Achievement leaderboard has just been updated!

-@Palutena has been overtaken by Oliver Queen

-No new additions to the table

-Our Gamer of the week is Oliver Queen ! Congrats for another win in a row!

Thanks guys.

As always, let us know if you see any errors by PM!

-Nobody was overtaken.

-Our Gamer of the week is Oliver Queen , yet again!!
Congrats for another win in a row!

Thanks guys.

-Nobody was overtaken.

-Our Gamer of the week is @Oliver Queen , yet again!!
You're one a real streak, gowan you good thing!

Thanks guys.

-Nobody was overtaken.

...I'm running out of witty sayings to say!
Thanks guys.

It looks like the leaderboards are all updated once again!
Congrats go to @Oliver Queen (again!) for gaining 280 points in the last 2 weeks! :monocle:

The next update will be up on Saturday the 22nd November! Any issues, feel free to PM me :).

There has been no changes to the leaderboard as I have seen.

C'mon guys- get playing!

If you see inconsistencies- always feel free to let us know!

The Achievement leaderboard has just been updated. Even more punctual than the PSN board

Please be REALLY excited!

-Nobody was overtaken.

Congrats for another win!
Thanks guys.

Hey all, the leaderboards are all sorted and updated and looking all lovely.

To be honest, the only gamercard I could access was L's. There were XML errors on the MS page so...who knows what's happening there.

Either way, we'll have to wait this one out and see what happens next time (Saturday 28th Feb)

-Nobody was overtaken.

-Our Gamer of the week is @Oliver Queen , with 2510 points!!

Thanks guys.

Back