XBox [360] FFF Achievement Leaderboard

We have an update! These are going to be monthly from now on, so that more change can be seen per update. All out of date users will be removed next time and the usernames will be updated.

I now have a 360 again, after a few years, so I'm going to add myself in! I'm entering at 4th place :lew:. That avatar pic seems out of date. I'll have to take a new avi photo lmao.

greenyxii.jpg

Otherwise, there are no changes to speak of, except for the people who were 4th place or lower going down a peg! Good luck trying to beat me, dweebs :mokken:.

The gamer of the month is Oliver Queen with 1,649 points! Congrats!

Thanks for taking part guys. Any mistakes, give me or the Enraged Emu a peck (or a PM). The next update will be on the 18th May :monocle:.

Hey all, you've probably noticed that sod all has happened in the leaderboard threads for a wee while now. They aren't cancelled or anything like that; we just each have some private business going on that's making things a bit tricky.

For me personally, I'll be starting these back up in 6-7 weeks time, once my shift goes back to what it was.

Please! Be Excited!

Back