Playstation [SEN] FFF Trophy Leaderboards

You've been added to the chart, but will not see it until the next update on the 2nd. Thanks for joining!

Right, this might take a sec to get right...here we go :)

Hmm, I've copy and pasted the exact code that I was given on the site, but my trophies aren't showing on the image. Gimme a shout if this isn't enough.

EDIT: Ah, I see. Sorry, should have read the other posts :)

Last edited:
Same as Aaron, you've been added but won't see it on the board until the next update on April 2. Glad to have you involved! ;)

Please be mindful this is not the discussion thread, this thread is only for signing up, confirmation and quitting. Thank you.

Regardless, congrats on your latest platinum. (y)

the playstation website has kicked into action and potable id's have started working for vita games, soo may i sign up please :D

Wow! Lots of new activity this week. You've both been added, but the update won't be up untill April 2.

Leaderboards have been updated.

♦ Idi Amin was removed from the leaderboards, everyone previously under him moves up one place.

♦ Marcus and Kyoshiro have overtaken Ellie, Marcus taking 5th and Kyoshiro takes 6th. Ellie is now 7th.

Please inform me via PM if you notice an error.

Next update will be on April 16, 2012.

Congrats to greenyxi, this weeks top gamer!

Last edited:

♦ Kyoshiro hasovertaken Marcus, taking 5th and bumping Marcus to 6th.

♦ The forum update has made my previous method impractical, and so the board has changed and the graph was removed. It's functional at this point, but "prettying it up" will take a bit of time. Thanks for your patience in this.

Next update will be on April 30, 2012.

Congrats to Kyoshiro, this weeks top gamer!

Have a lot going on right this moment, guys. Will have to get around to the update tomorrow afternoon, about 1PM Central Time (whatever that is in GMT). Sorry for the delay!

♦ Frankie has overtaken SoulCorruptor and AerithG, taking 10th and bumping the other two down one place.

Next update will be on May 15, 2012.

Congrats to Kyoshiro, this weeks top gamer!

Next update will be on May 28, 2012.

Congrats to GF-Lionheart, this weeks top gamer!

Next update will be on June 25, 2012.

Congrats to Setsuna F. Seiei, this weeks top gamer who has a massive trophy jump of over the value of two game full game titles! Very impressive!

Attachments

• Chanteru.png
    Chanteru.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed the card and added you to the board, but it won't be shown until the 25th. Thank you for signing up! :lew:

- You must post your gamercard and gamer profile for verification (you must register for www.ps3trophycard.com or link your card from www.playstation.com - ONLY these two are accepted). One gamer account per member!

:hmmm:

Regardless, I often don't bother checking the cards for updated info, as the sites update them at random intervals giving slow readings. I usually nab the correct info from the official PS site.

I believe this rule is perhaps outdated in the aspect that it was created before Sony hosted their own cards/trophy information on the website, and was later amended to include the official source. I will speak with the Adminions about including all cards, as it's a bit silly at this point.

Back