Help Is it possible for Vivi to win the festival of the hunt?

Aye these are some instructions

Although the player can only control Zidane, and briefly Freya, it is possible to control who wins the festival. For Vivi to win, one must allow the Zaghnol to defeat both Freya and Zidane. To obtain the Coral Ring, the easiest way is to avoid the smaller battles, particularly against Fangs, and make sure Freya strikes the killing blow on the Zaghnol. Obviously, for Zidane to be victorious, one must fight as many battles as time allows, and make sure to let him put the final blow on the Zaghnol.

Zaghnol is found in the Business District's Fountain Square, where the shops are, but it won't appear until there is less than four and a half minutes left on the clock.

I always killed Zidane off when a certain character was in the lead, simplest way to do it imo :wacky:

And ya, if Vivi wins you get a Theater Ship card if memory serves, so in terms of usefulness Freya is the best bet tbh

Normally when i play it freya wins once or twice zidane has one and vivi never wins

Just try it out and get the pleasure of vivi winning, then reset and do it again for freya or whomever you want to win. Post it up if vivi wins :)

I just went with Zidane winning all the time, for four reasons:
  • I hate to lose :P
  • The Theatre Ship card isn't that good and it doesn't take long before it becomes useless
  • The Coral Ring is good at first, but then becomes more common later anyway
  • With 5000 Gil you can just go and buy what you like (synth weapons ;) )

Back