FF Guitar Hero?

Gil
What do you think about the path square enix is going towards(square enix of japan recently announced that they will be releasing a ff rythm based game). Do you think square enix is losing the creativity of new games in previous years? what do you think led square enix to go this route?

This would probably go best in Final Fantasy related titles since we aren't talking about anything Dissidia related...so I will move it there. [Moved to Final Fantasy related titles]

I think the game looks simply amazing and will totally be buying it when it hits America. Is it original? That's debatable, but I think it's a brilliant idea.

i dunno.. it does show promise as interactive music games are coming back around again. started with dancing, then guitar hero, then rock band and now its rocksmith. i as a musician am all for these games will def. give it a chance.

I'm not too bothered by the fact they're releasing games like these. I'd probably play them, and maybe even enjoy it (Though I can't guarantee I'm any good at those kind of games haha). It looks quite cute, really, I love the art for it and so on. I probably wouldn't buy it immediately though, even if it was coming out in NA/EU.

Back