Wait, what?
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Itami Raizou
FFXIV Server
Lamia
S4 League's Promotion Video

S4 League is a high-quality Third-Person Shooter with thousands of international players from all around the world. In many various game mods you will fight together and against them you’re your individual fighters. In this shooter game you need to equip your character with a selection of three weapons and one supernatural skill. This really deep and strategical gameplay offers a lot of opportunities to play in professional teams and clans.

In this sports of the future you can play modes like the “Touch Down Mode” with rules comparable to soccer, or “Chaser Mode“, where you have to defeat up to 12 other players in an epic challenging combat.

--------------------------------------------
This game is a Free MMO and it's one of the games I got addicted on for a while, I still play it but a lot less. It used to be filled with hackers that's why I didn't like it. But now they reduced the issue by loads, so it's like 1-2% that you will meet a hacker in it. I recommend you try it out if you haven't, it's pretty fun. :> Link

My experience with this wasn't so great. Back when I first played during Closed and Open Beta, I had fun. I stopped for a while, and years later I came back and it was riddled with hackers. The players were shooting through walls, flying in the air, moving at the speed of light, and one shotting everyone with swords.

Two people and myself were getting beaten pretty bad, and then the other two started asking the hackers if they could teach them how to do that. The hackers actually agreed and started linking them to sites. I uninstalled the game immediately. It was a great game back in the day, but now... not so much.

Unless things have changed, but somehow I doubt it.

My experience with this wasn't so great. Back when I first played during Closed and Open Beta, I had fun. I stopped for a while, and years later I came back and it was riddled with hackers. The players were shooting through walls, flying in the air, moving at the speed of light, and one shotting everyone with swords.

Two people and myself were getting beaten pretty bad, and then the other two started asking the hackers if they could teach them how to do that. The hackers actually agreed and started linking them to sites. I uninstalled the game immediately. It was a great game back in the day, but now... not so much.

Unless things have changed, but somehow I doubt it.

With the new patches, the hacker issue got reduced A LOT, before; you used to encounter a hacker or 2 in EVERY room, now it's like you encounter 1 hacker every 10 games or so, also I think the only place infested with hackers in the game is prolly the rookie channel. Since all hackers get banned and then they register again and start from 0.

Back