~Phantom of the Past~
Veteran
Gil
Squall Leonhart
FFXIV
Kuro Narukami
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Well it's been literally ages since I've played FFT and I completely forgot how to get to Deep Dungeon,for the life of me I can't find my notes for this only the ones for getting cloud XD

Can Anyone give me a hand on the requirement's to get access to it?

the part of the game I'm on is in Morrund before the Orbonne final chain of battles.

If you are that close to the end then I think all you have to do is head to the Warjilis Trade City to get a conversation and then you should be able to access it.

Names Damon :hmph:

and If you killed both brothers then it should work if I remember correctly... you have to have Cloud already also I think.

Well it's been literally ages since I've played FFT and I completely forgot how to get to Deep Dungeon,for the life of me I can't find my notes for this only the ones for getting cloud XD

Can Anyone give me a hand on the requirement's to get access to it?

the part of the game I'm on is in Morrund before the Orbonne final chain of battles.

From what I remember, which is pretty recent since I play the ps1 version often when I'm bored, to get cloud you need to have Mustadio as a party member and beat Belias and go to chapter 4. After this you go the Goug and speak with Mustadios dad who constucts a machine. From there you do the Beowolf story and Reis story in order to get the stones needed to power the machine the guy created(There are two of them, 1 to activate the machine and 1 to pull Cloud through). So make sure the whole Reis/Beowolf thing is done first(Reis in human form). Then a rumor spreads or something and you have to go to that Trade city Sal Hilsomething and buy a flower from Aeris. Then your chance to recruit Cloud is there.

EDIT: I just looked it up. This should help you ^_^: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Deep_Dungeon

After you get them I think it opens automatically o.o

It's a pain in the arse cause of the high jump you need. Use a lancer with move find and germinas or spike boots.

Highly recommended. Extra move abilities work great too. (teleport, etc.)^^ You only really need one person with the move find item skill >.>, and that's only if you're even going for the items :P

lol no worries I just needed the info on how to enter I've already beat DD on my PS1 so I know what to look for hidden items on panel's,catching Chaos Blades from Ninja's LOL!

I already have all the characters now so I guess I just need to head of to Warjilis

Again thanks for the help everyone =D

No problem Lelouch, that will be $500000000000000.01 please!

(sorry didnt read someone already mention how to get the item XD sorry)

Hang on Oli. You can only have one move ability. Can't have teleport and Move-find. So you have to use a class with an innate 4 jump. Lancer and ninja I know. Maybe thief.

I know that. I meant move abilities on different characters...You know, like my mages had teleport, Ramza with Move +, a chemist with move find.....:argh:

You're talking about one character. I'm speaking multiple.

Back