Crisis Core Crisis Core - Should I beat it?

ribbit

don't climb too high, ribbit
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Drake Noir
FFXIV Server
Sargatanas
I'm at the end of the game, but I haven't touched it in about a year :\ Should I beat it? I keep wanting to go do all of the missions first, and then I get bored, and then I turn it off and go do something else.

(sorry if this was supposed to go in FF Related, I wasn't sure)

[Moved to Crisis Core]

I'll go ahead and edit the title in a moment as well for clarity if you're okay with that. ^^

If you're practically towards the end, you may as well finish it and get it out of the way. I don't know about the hard difficulty, but the final battles should be a bit of a walkover on Normal. The missions in my opinion, just aren't interesting and are virtually the same things over and over again x300. I just did about 50 of them, got bored and ploughed straight to the end.

I kinda wanted to get to Minerva and get all the Genji Armor stuff in it, but that would've taken forever. Oops, sorry, didn't look too far into the FFVII forums. I think I'll go try the final boss in a few minutes. I always get distracted in games and never finish them >_<

If you haven't seen the ending yet on youtube, it's worth seeing. Like Fleur said above, the missions are very repetitive and unoriginal so I'll advice , just aiming for seeing the ending. The ending, without hoping to spoil anything, is very beautiful and I think that it's something that very single Final Fantasy fan must see with his/ her eyes. / humble opinion lol. :olivia:

I started playing it again yesterday and eventually beat it late last night :P I actually started doing the missions again and stopped playing for about 2 hours xD I really have to stop doing that. I don't think I'll play the new game+, though. It was fun while it lasted, but there isn't too much replay value in it for me.

Yeah it was a good game but its not worth replaying really, as much as I would like to go back and do all the side missions and such I just cant imagine myself doing that for it especially if theirs no oneverall reward and since I finished it well thats it basically.

Of course you should beat it. The story is, in my opinion, even better than the other FFVII titles. Besides, Zack is far more interesting as a character than Cloud.

The missions get repetitive environment-wise, but the rewards and enemies are well worth it. The battle system, Materia Fusion, and DMW get a nice "thumbs up", too.

I already finished this 12 times.
Just keep doing missions, also Minerva has more than 1m HP.
Bosses with health that shows like this ??????/?????? is probably are strong guys. Well, no need for that, but..
Yes, you must do it. You can do the Genji set in your spare time by then!.... :yaoi:
P.S. Some bosses has low HP and have strong attacks so better watch out.

Back