Tactics Advanced FFTA Help.

Noize

Sensou Ishimashou!!!!
Veteran
Gil
So i'm playing FFTA after a long time, and i'm in a battle with one of the laws "Dmg2: Animal" with the Opposite being "Status". I casted "Count Sheep" (Induces Sleep and deal no damage) So it's classes as a status move, right? I also used my Alchemist to cast "Poison" and Both "Count Sheep" and "Poison" don't inflict direct damage, and are classed as status inflicting moves yet i got penaltised for it.

What's the go with that? can someone explain how that law works? I dont understand the point on having the opposite being status inflicting if i get a yellow card from it. :rage:

hate to burst your bubble there shinya but this is the wrong section shoulda put it in Ivalice allience

thats Aside I can help you that Dmg to animal law even if you target a animal you'll get penaltied,its best to try and remove that law even if its a status move its a attack on a creature.

:hmmm: I knew i put it in the wrong section, i had a feeling something was wrong! Sorry, can a staff member move is please? :lew:

As for the law.... damn! oh well i was hoping there was a away around is besides using a law card, at the time i posted this topic i didnt have any cards to negate the law :sad3:

yeah i do the same now, with the Animal cards. for some reason whenever i get a "holy" law, i instinctively put white mages into the field, so i'm stuck with useless party members spamming protect and shell throughout the battle lol

Laws are absolutely the worst part of FFTA. Otherwise, it's a damn good game. I put nearly 200 hours into it.

Just make sure to keep those law cards stocked, and always be mindful of the law before you get into a major battle. You can plan ahead and usually get a favorable law in place.

Back