Help Playing FFIX

P3ac3L4r

Gil
OK so now I've got a lot of time on my hands since i have just finished college and looking for jobs (of which there aren't any lol). i've been playing FFXI and every time i play this game i get bored around the exact same area then when i feel like going back to play it i forget what i'm doing and just give up all over again. this time i'm quitting being a quitter but got stuck lol.

The bit that has me is trying to get the attention of the airship just outside the black mage village (where they clone/create black mages). now i have tried every which way but to no avail.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Sorry if it was in the wrong place and thankyou for moving :D (didn't mean to cause annoyance lol)

Last edited:
I've moved this to the FFIX Help Booth section for you first just so it's in the right section and not mixed in with the discussion threads.

So you're in Dali and you want to get attention of the cargo ship? Have you fought the second Black Waltz yet? It's been a while since I've played through that bit of the game, so I'm a little foggy on this, but after killing the Black Waltz I'm pretty sure there's no reason why you can't get on the ship - if that's what you mean by getting its "attention". if you haven't encountered Black Waltz #2 yet, Steiner has to talk to that Morrid chap in the hut first. :hmmm:

tbh its been so long since i played i will have to spend sometime trying to figure out exactly how far i am, but pretty sure i've killed waltz #2 lol
*face palms himself* lmao

ok lol worry is over, that was my old memory card *throws it out the window*
just found my proper one and am happy to say i now have quina lol,
thanks though lol

Back