Meet for a talk stay for friendship

Nbotff

Blue Mage
Gil
Hey guys i'm getting a bit loney, so i thought why not post a thread where people can chat :) I wanna talk to people and meet new forum friends.

so i'll start with erm

Hello my names Natalie and i live in England. Im 19 and sadly im unemployed but i volunteer during the week.

I'm always out in town drinking (massive fan of booze) and when im at home i play Final Fantasy.

I'm on 8 at the minute workin my way backwards. Not many girls i know play it so im kinda on me own. Me and this other girl i know play it so we talk about it. But i joined the forum to find loads of people who like it :D I was gonna post a picture of myself but i think thats too much lol.

But its deffinatly nice to meet you and please share your stories and i'll reply and maybe more ;) lol xxxxx <3

You can always use the SB to chat with people :lew:

And well... As most people know i'm Damon, i'm 20, live in England too and currently unemployed but hoping to get into college with a part time job on the side. However, not such a big fan of booze, i'm fairly dull for nights out I find but i'm hoping later down the line I can get out more, being indoors sucks :hmph:

As for FF i'm more of a fan of the old ones, especially the 2D games, back when, as I see it, developers put effort into their games without just making graphics pretty and selling it on that alone :wacky:

But ya, hi :monster:

You can always use the SB to chat with people :lew:

And well... As most people know i'm Damon, i'm 20, live in England too and currently unemployed but hoping to get into college with a part time job on the side. However, not such a big fan of booze, i'm fairly dull for nights out I find but i'm hoping later down the line I can get out more, being indoors sucks :hmph:

As for FF i'm more of a fan of the old ones, especially the 2D games, back when, as I see it, developers put effort into their games without just making graphics pretty and selling it on that alone :wacky:

But ya, hi :monster:

Hello! :D and yes bein indoors all day deffinatly sucks. I love just booting up the old ps1 and playing like resident evil and games like that. There's so much more atmosphere in them than todays games. xxx

It's the loneliness that's the killer. :O

Hello, Natalie. :awesome:

I'm Dan. I'm also English (though I prefer the sound of British, despite it being very true that I'm fond of tea and cake every now and then).

I have to say that I don't game as much as I used to. I still have an interest in gaming and I hope that the interest will never die, for if it does I'm a dead man. I've just never been very good at gaming, so struggle to do all these epic things that take up incredible amounts of time which other gamers seem to be able to do. Perhaps it is purely a time management thing, so one day I may end up gaming more -perhaps.

I regret that I've not been to pubs much at all in this past year. I could count the number of times I've been out to a pub on one hand this year. I guess I've realised that I don't exactly thrive in a pub or club environment, or I certainly don't meet very many people in them. I am, however, fond of alcohol. I don't drink much, but I did like Guinness in my pub days, and I drink the odd bit of mead at home (and toast to the gods! :woot:), along with other things now and then.

I'm not a fantastic conversationalist, but I'm improving. Sort of.

It's the loneliness that's the killer. :O

Hello, Natalie. :awesome:

I'm Dan. I'm also English (though I prefer the sound of British, despite it being very true that I'm fond of tea and cake every now and then).

I have to say that I don't game as much as I used to. I still have an interest in gaming and I hope that the interest will never die, for if it does I'm a dead man. I've just never been very good at gaming, so struggle to do all these epic things that take up incredible amounts of time which other gamers seem to be able to do. Perhaps it is purely a time management thing, so one day I may end up gaming more -perhaps.

I regret that I've not been to pubs much at all in this past year. I could count the number of times I've been out to a pub on one hand this year. I guess I've realised that I don't exactly thrive in a pub or club environment, or I certainly don't meet very many people in them. I am, however, fond of alcohol. I don't drink much, but I did like Guinness in my pub days, and I drink the odd bit of mead at home (and toast to the gods! :woot:), along with other things now and then.

I'm not a fantastic conversationalist, but I'm improving. Sort of.

Hey Dan :D, i love strongbow. Yeah i know girls and pints lol but i just love the taste.

It took me a while really to get into gaming, i started with Small solders on the ps1. Really bad platformer lol so i moved onto crash bandicoot and spryo. Which tbh are awesum games to build skill. Crash bandicoot 1 is very challenging. I only put a few hours in a day and that suits me nicely.

House parties ;) i like the way you think lol <3 xxxxxxxxx

Hello Nbotff (What does your username mean?)

My Name is Toni.

I am 22 and from Australia. I do not like going out to pubs or getting drunk because I get sick very fast and spend most of the night spewing my guts out.
I'd much prefer to stay indoors and watch movies with friends or play video games.

My Favourite FF game is IX. You should play it if you haven't.
I love Kingdom Hearts, Riku is boss.

I love Animals and have 3 dogs, a new kitten, a bird and 3 fish. My friends tell me I will open up a zoo soon. They are probably right.

I am currently at work surfing the web...

That is all.

Yo, I'm Joey, and I'm American. I've been gaming for years now, and I probably won't be stopping any time soon, even though my time is just being more limited anymore. I don't really "party" much; hell, I don't even hang out with people much anymore. :sad3:

Some people say I get along well with others. It's probably true, since I have so many friends. I enjoy the things that I do, and they keep me going enough to be where I'm at today. (y)

Well I sorta know you, but why not post more about moi? Lol jk sorta ^_^

My name is Marlena. Which is my username. I am so original haha.

I'm technically not of legal age to drink but that doesn't stop me from having the occasion glass of wine or some scotch. (That's the only alcohol I drink though ^_^)

I own a dog and 5 cats, I am one of the most obsessive animal lover you will ever meet. Except, surprisingly, I'm not a full vegetarian.

I am obsessed with sports. Volleyball and basketball are my LIFE. Varsity all the way.

I started playing FF after my brother did, 8 my first, and I was obsessed and it has followed me, taunted me, and lessened my social life quite a bit.

I'm overly friendly sometimes, overly lovey dovey, and overly awesome. :awesome:

I give hugs to many people :tighthug: I'm da pink one.

That's all ya need to know.

Hiya Nat. I'm Oliver and I'm 19 too ^^ I like anything gothic, cutesy, stylishly deadly, or baby animal like. You can talk to me about FF8 anytime as I'm a big fan(My first FF game)! I'm on IX right now xD But if you wanna message or talk I'm here ^^ I'm from the USA though so I doubt I'll be meeting in person lol.

Haiyo thar Nat!

My name is Connor! im A kickass Canadian!

Im not a hardcore gamer. i play my games sparingly. im a nintedno fanboy. i like...worship them. But i like Final Fantasy too!

I play trombone. I'm in choir. I'm kind. but kinda shy and curious. i spend most of my time locked up in my house.

My Favourite Final fantasy game is x/10! My favourite character is yuna! SUMMONERS FTW!

The only other final fantasy games ive played/completed are FFIIIDS and FFIV DS FFX and Collectors edition. or whatever the new FFIV Thingy is.

I Despise FFVII and VIII. IX was meh. everything else Bar VI was also Meh. I liked VI

I hope I get to know you more!

Hello Nbotff (What does your username mean?)

Hello :) well the N stands for Nat of course and the FF stands for Final Fantasy. I got the idea years ago when i tried out runescape lol. My friends wanted me to play it so i went to the site and made an account. Couldn't think of a name... i tried really hard lol.

But i overheard my friends sayin that in the game you need to watch out for Bots. So i thought well i want people to watch out for me :D so i called myself Nbot1. Sorta followed that trait for everygame i have online. Guildwars im nbot4 through to 8. White knight Chronicles im nbotwkc. And thats the story behind that lol. xxxx

WKC :ryan: +900 cool points

Most things I do online, at least in gaming where you have a seperate ID I normally just use my name these days rather than anything fancy, I never was the most creative with names :lew:

Well I sorta know you, but why not post more about moi? Lol jk sorta ^_^

My name is Marlena. Which is my username. I am so original haha.

I'm technically not of legal age to drink but that doesn't stop me from having the occasion glass of wine or some scotch. (That's the only alcohol I drink though ^_^)

I own a dog and 5 cats, I am one of the most obsessive animal lover you will ever meet. Except, surprisingly, I'm not a full vegetarian.

I am obsessed with sports. Volleyball and basketball are my LIFE. Varsity all the way.

I started playing FF after my brother did, 8 my first, and I was obsessed and it has followed me, taunted me, and lessened my social life quite a bit.

I'm overly friendly sometimes, overly lovey dovey, and overly awesome. :awesome:

I give hugs to many people :tighthug: I'm da pink one.

That's all ya need to know.

Oh yes i know you already lol :D you did 8 first? wow i only finished 8 a little time ago after i finished 9 lol. I've Junctioned Curaga to all my characters HP on disk 1. So everybody healthy :wacky:.

I only have 1 cat, we rescued her from her last horrible owner. Shes got no teeth and in cat years shes about 80. Shes called dee dee and we wove her so much :D xxx

My Favourite Final fantasy game is x/10! My favourite character is yuna! SUMMONERS FTW!

omg! My favorate Character is Yuna too :) 10 was the first FF i played. And i played it for 4 years none stop. Then i moved to X-2 and then 12, Then went back to 9-8 etc. I'm glad i started with Ten. It's a masterpeice and i can see it on my shelf right now :P

xxx

Crash Bandicoot was my very first game. I used to run into the first hole in the game and die. :sad2: It was a tough learning curve to get good at the game. :D

I remember Small Soldiers too. A friend I had once owned it and we used to play the multiplayer on it, which was quite fun (for then).

As for the house parties… They’re not quite parties as I never have anyone else here. :O

I'd go to an Argor party :sad2:

And I used to have Small Soldiers back then as well :lew: that, Alien, Dino Crisis, Gex and Ape Escape were my PS1 childhood games :ryan:

Might as well jump in the party too lol.

My name is Tim, I'm 18 and an aspiring musician about to head onto college!

I grew up with FF starting with FFIII (FFVI) on the snes and the rest is history. I absolutely love games even though I don't really play them a lot anymore (every time a new FF game comes out though, you can bet that I'm putting away some quality time just for it). My favorite FF games are FFXII, FFVIII, and FFIX.

Aside from that, I absolutely love martial arts, writing, hanging out with the guys, and of course music. Whenever I'm not practicing my guitar I'm practically always grabbing a new album or jammin to something lol.

Also, I'm cool with social drinking and going out but I don't try to make it a habit, plus I hate the taste of alcohol.

Last edited:
Name: Luke Buckley
Height: said that I was over 6 foot 6

Hobbies: Reseaching, going out with friends, playing on the old X-Box, PS2, DS, PSP, Internet, FFF, Drawing anime and there's alot more about me.

I am a fun guy to be around with just get used to me been so ramnsom sometimes. And if I'm not in the mood then just ignore me. Don't really like creating a fuzz over me.

I go to Olshester Institue (College) And I study or I used to study Btec Lv1 IT but in September I'll be doing the next lv which is Lv 2.

Hello, people. =]

My name is Kira. I am 21, live in the Netherlands, and I'm not a native English speaker, (sadly enough).

I'm pretty much the same as Toni when it comes to going out, I prefer staying indoors, watching movies, playing games, or surfing the net. I don't drink alcohol for my own personal reasons, and I honestly don't like the taste of it. I'm down for Coca Cola/Cherry Coke all the time though. :ryan:

I have two cats, and two dogs. I love music, I play guitar, I sing, and I'm pretty much an idiot all the time.

I also love purple. =]

Back