Meet for a talk stay for friendship

Mages are godly on WKC2, i'm a powerhouse on there, just wait till I get the skill mastery axe :ryan:

I'll support your rear... :) lol i know what you mean tho. Just get the move that reduces the cost of magic and you can inferno your way through most fights. xx

I used my "avatar" for everythin really. I had the other two knights (ceaser and someone lol) just cause i needed those forms. I guess number 2 is different but dont ruin the story for me! :P xx

I'm much the same, my Avatar has a 10 level lead over the rest of the party atm. Considering the WKC2 online is less of a drag I have more reason to use him :hmmm:

We shall meet up and do some questing together :) it'll be awesome. Although my head gear disagrees with me right now so i'll communicate in text boxes ;) xx

That's fine, I normally do the same tbh unless there's a group of friends on headset, at which point they force me to stick mine on :lew:

Can't wait till the US gets the game though, for all the goodness there is online, there are too few lobbies due to the lack of Americans, I just hope the nice atmosphere isn't lost as a result :hmmm: what i've liked about the online is how pleasant everyone is.

Yeah dont worry about that. we can still host are own rooms and stuff right? just go into them. xx

Most people pronounce my name wrong. I'm 20 and I'm tiny. I like vodka and Pepsi. Though I've never had them together. :wacky:

My shih-tzu's name is Bob. He's an achilles type, meaning he's big compared to other shih-tzus. But generally, he's just fat. He's wearing 'the cone of shame' because he's in recovery from a sickness at the moment.

The first game that I owned was FF7. It's my favorite FF along with 9.

Sometimes I make graphics. I dance daily. I should not be made to sing. It would rain for days. :mokken: (though I enjoy belting out songs in the shower)

FF9 is one of my favorates too :) and i think everyone sings in the shower lol <3 i have a cat called tiger. I sadly dont like dogs cause one attacked me as a kid :(xx

I don't sing in the shower. :sad2:

As for dogs... I used to be afraid of one after being hunted by my grandparents' dog as a baby and young child. But then I met lots of lovely dogs, and then later I learned that in Greece all dogs seem to be friendly. Then I met my friend's dog who I swear must be a Greek dog, for I've never seen a nicer British dog. I'm now only unnerved by dogs that bark fiercely and bite me.

Last edited:
I live in England like being lonely but hate being alone. I play final fantasy whenever i have spare time because i'm sad like that. I'm hoping to get a career in something involving animal science or voice acting. PSN I.D. is Clicky90 however i'm not on it much as i'm looking for a new game to play or might wait for FFXIV on PS3. Whenever i want to play an online game i play Black ops zombies so if you want to play message me.

I enjoy talking to people who share my sense of humour which is extremely immature so if your like someone who has the opposite type of humour to me don't bother talking. I don't know anyone enough to say, type whatever it is my name here. I occasionally post youtube videos of Final Fantasy VI and V but i'm wanting to do a video playthrough but need viewers. If you want to know more or talk to me on MSN just tell me.

I live in England like being lonely but hate being alone. I play final fantasy whenever i have spare time because i'm sad like that.

Sir there is nothing wrong with playing such a grea series of games :D hence why we're here lol.

I hate bein alone, i like to have at least someone talking to me. If i stay alone too long my mind gets too creative lol. xx

Hello Natalie

Names Mark or Marcus too so many people, 20 years old and live in England in the great town of Newcastle upon Tyne. I am also unemployed but I'm looking to go into the Royal marines later this year so my days are spent running cycling and other excercise which will get me closer to my goal.

FFVIII has to be my Favourite FF out of them all, as it was the first FF game I ever played. currently replaying XIII again due to deleting my account the remaking it again but losing all my save data :rage:

Nice to meet you :awesome:

Back