Meet for a talk stay for friendship

You sold your X-Box for that much? I know its your friend but don't you care about it?

No lol i sold the wireless box.. the thing you put on the back to get xbox live. I have an xbox Elite i would never sell my poor baby for 60 quid no way! x

The only way I will get rid of my 360 is if it RRoDs on me. I might get another one, but I might also get a PS3.

Feel free to add me if you want: CardiacKiller88. I probably don't have anything anyone else has, but that could change.

The only way I will get rid of my 360 is if it RRoDs on me. I might get another one, but I might also get a PS3.

Feel free to add me if you want: CardiacKiller88. I probably don't have anything anyone else has, but that could change.

Mine almost Red ringed on me once. Something to do with the power i think cause only 2 rings showed up. But i shit myself when it happened lol. Just pretended it didn't happen and turned it off at the plug for a few hours lol.

<3 xxx

I had the red thing but thats when a strong thunderstorm happened.
I unplugged my X-Box and plugged it back in again.

I was shitting a brick the moment I saw the red death on my X-Box.

I had the red thing but thats when a strong thunderstorm happened.
I unplugged my X-Box and plugged it back in again.

I was shitting a brick the moment I saw the red death on my X-Box.

I know its sooooo bad! its like they wanna keep you on your toes lol. xx

I am probably lucky in the fact that my 360 hasn't RRoD'd on me yet. I've had it for a while, and haven't had any issues with it yet.

I am probably lucky in the fact that my 360 hasn't RRoD'd on me yet. I've had it for a while, and haven't had any issues with it yet.

well after that small hickup my baby had it was fiiine :D i just finished dragon age 2 and he's still runnin lol. I mean it can be kinda loud at times but thats my only complaint tbh xxx

Last edited:
The loudness is a minor point. At least it still works, right?

The loudness is a minor point. At least it still works, right?

Exactly! thats what its all about. And i got my xbox first. Ages ago when the elite first came out. I've only had my ps3 slim a year.

My xbox is very reliable and i love it really lol :D xxxx

These members pfft. Not enough staffers in here, but please, believe everything they say about us. We are ruthless, we over moderate, and we make your life, the member, a living hell :monster:.

Though seriously, welcome and enjoy your stay.

My handle is Shu and my name is Tyler and I'm 26. I am here to serve the members needs and make sure the guidelines are being upheld passively. In the real life.. I'm quite a few things. A husband, an owner of 4 cats and a large dog, a soccer player, and occasionally I run a marathon/half-marathon. I also work at a computer software office where we manufacture banking/appraisal software. My love is music, if I could get a second marriage, I'd marry it. I drink more than I like to admit, but then again I'm never a bore nor do I let people be down around me. I respect real folks, not those fake hidden agenda drama causers. The life of less drama equals a happy Shu. Some might know my antics on this here site, from being sarcastic as hell, to playing a joke here and there.. but then again, who said staffers couldn't have fun?

Anyway, if you want check out our Meet the staff section where you can get some more info about the staffers!

Take it easy and see you around.

These members pfft. Not enough staffers in here, but please, believe everything they say about us. We are ruthless, we over moderate, and we make your life, the member, a living hell :monster:.

LOl awwww common you could of introduced yourself in a nicer way :D i love all you mod guyz anyway so dont feel down <3 xx

Yeah Tyler, don't feel down. This is supposed to be a happy thread. :reptar:

Are ya'll nuts? I was joking to bust the community's balls. Real staffers don't care what members say/do due to your actions are your actions. If you choose to be a down right turd, and say.. make a tweet on twitter for instance, then you'll be treated like one. Respect comes from those who actually have an individual inside them, not someone who cares about what their peers think of them.

It's the self image thing people think us staffers carry. Honestly we could care less. I am on equal and sometimes lesser level as the members here. I say the lesser part because only the most active of people on this here forum are actually the folks who are running it. We are just the policia, and if you choose to "dispute" said action, it's always debatable, but here's the catch.. via PM :monster:. Otherwise you are a drama rowser.

As mentioned in prior threads, I'd encourage getting to know someone before going to the Spam section and having fun with them. If we sense that they take offense, and asked it to stop directly to you (not via admin, please) then we will have to monitor it.

Other than that the staff these days are the people whom were elected by you, and if you say otherwise, I'll kick you in the balls or worse, ban you. :monster: (I kid again.)

Actually, I think the kick in the balls would be worse than the ban. :hmmm:

Back