Meet for a talk stay for friendship

Yo wazzup peoples, I'm Ken! :monster:

I just turned 20 a few days ago, and I wish I were 21. :hmph: I'm currently an avid-writer, and intermediate graphic designer..well sort of. I want to do both as a career, so don't ask me to choose. :mokken: I do enjoy soap operas and anybody who disses me for that gets the glare. :ahmed:

I like to read fantasy and horror novels. I love blue and green. They are absolutely my favorite colors. :ryan: I have three dogs, and love them to death. :x3:

I will give any kind of music a chance...except for that shit crap that people call rap. :hmph:...well I like some, but definitely no redneck country. :mokken:

Idk what else to say.

Oh, I like video games. Yup, can't forget that. :wacky:

Okay, so if you want to know more, ask my peepe. :griin:

I live in america, California to be specific. :andry:

Most people pronounce my name wrong. I'm 20 and I'm tiny. I like vodka and Pepsi. Though I've never had them together. :wacky:

My shih-tzu's name is Bob. He's an achilles type, meaning he's big compared to other shih-tzus. But generally, he's just fat. He's wearing 'the cone of shame' because he's in recovery from a sickness at the moment.

The first game that I owned was FF7. It's my favorite FF along with 9.

Sometimes I make graphics. I dance daily. I should not be made to sing. It would rain for days. :mokken: (though I enjoy belting out songs in the shower)

I'm always out in town drinking (massive fan of booze) and when im at home i play Final Fantasy.

Be my best friend forever. :yay:

My real name's Stedman, though most of the people on these here forums just call me Addle. I'm a 22 year old (birthday today!) college student from the U.S. of A. (midwest) majoring in Linguistics. Unfortunately, I am also unemployed even though I need money to pay rent.

I'm a fan of going out and drinking with friends (the more the merrier). I drink lots of different things: beer (usually light beer), wine (dry whites), tequila, rum, vodka, etc. I'll try almost anything at least once. Normally, I'm very quiet, but booze helps to loosen the tongue.

I like watching anime, reading manga, riding bikes, boozing it up, reading novels, learning languages, watching movies, and playing video games. My favorite FFs are VI, VII, IX, and X.

Coco is a liar, she looks just like Chris Hemsworth

You may call me Finn, and all you really need to know is that I am the epitome of a winner. My defining features are numerous, I am more beautiful than starlight cutting through early morning mist. I am the Dorian Gray of my generation except even more handsome, and I did not have to sell my soul to the devil.

I once bested a wild panther in a duel, though he was a fair swordsman he was no match for my sabre skills and surrendered nobly. I gave no quarter however, and bravely stabbed him in the ear when he turned his back to leave.

Women call me the sexual cyclone because I am devastatingly powerful in my sexual prowess, I also make whooooshing noises mid-coitus. I make more women faint with a gaze, than a gallon of chloroform ever could

My scent is technically illegal in 61 countries, as it is classed 'so potent it gives no other males in the vicinity a chance to copulate'

I once beat a wall at tennis, though it was a sore loser and will never publicly admit it's defeat. True story though

If you have any questions, feel free to ask someone else first

Oh hai there! :)

My name is Louisa, Lou for short, I'm 22, from the UK, and I work in a fast food chain, which is basically hell :hmph: I'm hoping to go back to college to get into Art and eventually get out of hell.

I don't really go out drinking much myself, as I never have time to, because I'm in hell :wacky: but when I do I get pretty tanked :D

I have a Cat, called TJ, he's lovely.

And I love to play FF games when I can, although it doesn't really happen much lately, my favourite game is FFIX, the story line is ace. :awesome:

Coco is a liar, she looks just like Chris Hemsworth

You may call me Finn

I am Chris Hemsworth. :mokken: and for those of you who don't know me, my beautifully chiseled face can be seen in Thor. ...or amidst celebrity brawls.

Can I really? I feel like a perv, calling you Licky. :hmph:

What can I add? I like rain and bacon. I own a Nikon D60. I also have a 50mm lens, because I adore macro photography.

hi

im derek

i like getting completely trashed, dancing in the backyard with water hoses, playing the guitar, wishing i had an amazing hairdo and begging the christian god to send me one of his beautiful angels to be my lifelong companion. However if he were to send me Ice Prince, I would strike him down and become the new god, granting myself a harem of wimmnz.

Because IP has a penis. :hmph:

My scent is technically illegal in 61 countries, as it is classed 'so potent it gives no other males in the vicinity a chance to copulate'

LOLOLOLOLOL! Okay that one made me really giggle :D:awesome: xxxx

Hey guys i'm getting a bit loney, so i thought why not post a thread where people can chat :) I wanna talk to people and meet new forum friends.

so i'll start with erm

Hello my names Natalie and i live in England. Im 19 and sadly im unemployed but i volunteer during the week.

I'm always out in town drinking (massive fan of booze) and when im at home i play Final Fantasy.

Hello my name is lewis. Im 19...no im 21 :lew: lol i couldve edited that but it made me laugh. I also am a massive fan of the beverage and the pubs.
Though i prefer a game of call of duty to final fantasy.
Being unemplyed is crap. I was out of work a few months ago for about 5 weeks though it felt like aaaages.
I like to batter oot tunes and songs on the guitar with questionable singing, im also a film geek.

And ehhhhhhhhh. Aye i get up at 5.30am weekdays whish is really shite :(

Thas aboot all i can think of to say.

Well you already sort of know me, but I might as well write something here.

So my name is James, I'm 20 years old, also from England, specifically a Londoner, and I'm a Politics and International Relations student. I like gaming, music, and drinking.

I've been gaming since I was 4 years old, and have played lots of games of all genres at some point or another. I got into RPGs at 8 years old, when I played the first pokemon games, and later into FF when I played FFIX at the age of 10. Since then I've played all the main series FF games except XIV, and most of the spinoffs, but IX is still the game I like the best, and is probably the defining game of my childhood.

I enjoy drinking, and probably spend too much time doing it. I like going to pubs and clubs a lot, though I always end up making an idiot of myself in clubs, can't dance to save my life, let alone whilst drunk :hmph: I like most drinks, but particularly snakebite if I can get any, otherwise I'll usually go for cider or something.

Erm, aside from that I play Piano and Clarinet in my spare time, also some guitar, but not very well. I like running, long distance preferably, though more recreationally nowadays. I also play in a local chess team as part of a district league.

And that's basically me summed up (y)

hey nat (sorry gonna call you that) u might of have seen me around but i'll introduce myself :D

hey, my name Is steve :D i'm 18 and i come from England as well, i live in a seaside town called Southend (it really on the thames estrey rather than the sea.. I just finished a 2 year course in IT and i'm going into game design at uni in september

gaming wise i own an xbox.. but i love my psp (best console ever XD) my top games are tekken, star ocean the last hope, FFIX and Dissidia Duodecim I'm also a pokemon fan with heartgold being my top game from them

I have a disability called TAR Sydrome (google it) just look at my profile pic and u can see what it means (i'm the boy XD) the girl in the pic is my girlfriend sarah... she amazing and i love her to bits.. she taught that people can love people for other reasons apart from looks XD

oh one more thing.. if you didn'tt notice already... i'm real into anime :) classic for the win (go go beyblade, old pokemon and sailor moon XD) oh my Favorite gaming character is Yuna :D

star ocean the last hope, FFIX

I have both those :D last hope on xbox and ix on ps3.

i really do wish i'd got Last hope on ps3 just because on the way they use their disks. It annoys me when i have to switch to disk 2 because i wanna go to a previous planet. I mean why couldn't they of made a disk 4 with all the maps on it so you can just explore for free lol. I'll never know :s <3 xxxxxx

what...you have to switch disks just to go to a planet.... that long -_- and if u got xbox u have live... if sooo if u want u can add me if u want :wacky:

what...you have to switch disks just to go to a planet.... that long -_- and if u got xbox u have live... if sooo if u want u can add me if u want :wacky:

Yeah once you finish the game it makes it even more time consuming to explore lol. I did have xbox live as Nbot360 (really imaginative lol) but i dont have it anymore i sold the wireless box for 60 quid to a friend.

xxx

Back