White Knight Chronicles 2 [Social Gaming]

Rorolina Frixell

Alchemist of Arland
Veteran
Gil
Just figured i'd throw this out here since i'm hoping it becomes a popular game for both clans, while it has no versus mode (that I know of) at the very least we'd be able to work together in quests and shizz and being an RPG with online playability is probably more favourable than games like Black Ops, which is more CX focused :hmmm:

Even if just co-operative play, it's still something, gives the clans a bit of purpose so we're not so isolated from each other :wacky:

So ya, anyone up for this? Anyone in Americaland can say yay or nay too, it'll come out there before long after all :lew: and going by WKC1, there's no region block (as proven when I teamed up with Pockets yesterday/day before)

Participants

Mortel
GrimHeroAce
Pockets

Last edited:
I'm Already up for it, cause i'm already playing it lol

CharacterName: Noel
LvL: 56
Gr(GuildRank): 15

all that in 3 weeks gotta be a record:awesome:

I'm Already up for it, cause i'm already playing it lol

CharacterName: Noel
LvL: 56
Gr(GuildRank): 15

all that in 3 weeks gotta be a record:awesome:

Hax! :rage: Oh yeah. :hmph: All that work to get my GR up is for naught now. :ffs:

I'll be getting WKC 2.0 as well, and see just how it has improved :wacky: So sign me up for this idea, Damon :inlove:

P.S. That was smilie spam.

Actually, your Guild Rank stays the same I believe, just your points go down to 0 :hmmm: assuming you have a completed save file that is.

/signs Jeffbabes up :inlove:

Edit: We need some Tantalus in here :ahmed:

Actually, your Guild Rank stays the same I believe, just your points go down to 0 :hmmm: assuming you have a completed save file that is.

/signs Jeffbabes up :inlove:

Edit: We need some Tantalus in here :ahmed:

What am I, chopped liver? :hmph: I'm in Tantalus....unless that is what made you think of that.... :sad3:

With another member, we would have more Tantalus than your gathering can handle. We need only one T agent per activity to avoid overloading the internet. Your safety is our primary concern within Tantalus. :monocle:

Back