What the hell is Quina?

I always saw Quina as a he. Even though he married Vivi. At the same time, Quina is just a pin-cushion (as shown by the button eyes) so probably neither a he or she. Qu's reproduce by sewing while sitting in a rocking chair at the local marsh.

...if they eat some of their children (sewing projects), then that's just bad luck :gasp:.

The very first time you are in Alexandria in the beginning of the game before you kidnap Princess Garnet, you stumble into the Kitchen if you venture out, and there's a Quina look-a-like in there cooking. Is that him/her, or is that another "Qu" or whatever their species is called...?

The very first time you are in Alexandria in the beginning of the game before you kidnap Princess Garnet, you stumble into the Kitchen if you venture out, and there's a Quina look-a-like in there cooking. Is that him/her, or is that another "Qu" or whatever their species is called...?

I believe it is Quina :hmmm:

To answer the topic: I've always viewed Quina as a female. Like someone mentioned above, there's an option to marry Vivi.... & Vivi is clearly a man if he pees with Zidane :wacky:
Plus, the name ends in 'a' which sounds like a girl name, imo. Also as above mentioned, the equipment Quina wears is the women equipment.

I guess we'll never know for sure :monster:

Plus, the name ends in 'a' which sounds like a girl name...

I guess if it were probably geared toward a male name, Quina would be named Quino, if we're pointing out the gender-ending on names. ;) Just dones't have quite the ring to it.

Back