Drive-Thru or Go Inside?

I always use the drive-through not many places here have those stupid box things so you are actually talking to a person you can see. Also you can listen to music and smoke while your are waiting. Also you don't have to wait around other people.

I'm the jack ass that counts his tacos in the drive through, if they have a problem with drive through, they they shouldn't even be a fast food chain. I agree often times taking orders and screwing stuff up is common, but when it's your only job you should be a damn perfectionist at it.

So I'm not going to waste my time going inside because often times it will take longer inside these days. Fast food restaurants should pride themselves on their drives-thrus.
Pretty much what both these guys say. :lew:

I prefer the drive thru for a few reasons. I like being in my own little space and like Hal said, I prefer being able to listen to music that I actually like (as apposed to the music inside). I can't stand going inside cuz everyone is loud and stuff, and there's always that one rude person coughing everywhere. <_<

And like Shu said it's easier to use the drive-thru and just make sure the got your order right before you leave, so there's no problem :lew:

I'm a drive-thru person.

On the occasion that I do eat out I always prefer going inside. Especially if the line outside wraps around the side of the building. I find too that going inside is actually quicker than the drive-thru. And the people that serve you are much nicer. Which is always a plus.

In the occasion that I eat outside, I always go inside the restaurant to eat. I don't like to order food from the drive through because they take long sometimes and it will also waste my gasoline.

Drive-thru. Its convenient n I prefer to stay in the warmth n safety of my car. Same applies with friends bc we're usually in our pjs n want to avoid running into ppl we kno lol.

If I ever eat a fast food restaurant it's most likely after hours at midnight. So naturally you make bad decisions, so I go through drive through alone.

Back