what is your favorite location?

amarant coral

chaos, walker of the wheel
Gil
what were you favorite worlds? mine were olympus coliseum because auron was the guest and ffx is one of my favorite all time games, and the world that never was becauseyou get riku as a guest

I liked Olympus coliseum but only in KH1. They ruined it in KH2 :(

In KH2 my favourite worlds were 100 Acre Woods. It's adorable! I love playing the mini games and i am a bit of a winnie fan ;)

I also really liked Twilight town (not at the start when you were Roxas, that was boring)

Hallow Bastion. There was a lot to do here and that part where you fight all those monsters at once in that ditch area was really fun :D (also got to see tonnes of FF characters here)

Holloween Town- I love fight Oogie Boogie. Plus the change of costume of each of Sora's forms was fun
and Hollow Bastion- The bundle of the FF characters is great, and I loved fighting 1000 heartless alone
and The World That Never Was- I liked fight Xigabar, always have and always will

Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden is my first favorite town since its the home of yuffie and the other FF characters in the game and even if they wasnt in the game that world still looks cool. Neverland I also like especially since Im a fan of Tinker Bell my favorite summon in the game xD Also Twilight Town looked beautfiul and it had good music their too. And of course the last stage of the game impressed me I been wanting to fight their since the deep drive trailer in the ending of KH.

Hollow Bastion- because most of the FF characters are there so that's pretty cool. I also just really liked the design of the place. Oh, and the music is pretty great as well.

Twilight Town- Kinda reminds me of Castlevania when I'm in front of the mansion. Other than that, the music is just totally amazing in that town. Really nice.

Ehh... I guess Port Royal because of the character designs. That's all I got.

Back