Annoying sounds

The sound of your parents having sex at stupid o clock in the morning ... :s surley that is one of the most annoying sounds on the planet? xx

The sound of my Lil Broskis voice. Can't stand it, but Ehh I'll have to deal with that shizz.

My moms voice. Another one I can't stand. I compare it to nails on a chalkboard. Horribly horrible. Thanks mom.

Other TVs besides mine. I want to hear mine and that's it. Stop blasting yours just to piss me off.

My dads snoring. Mother of God. It's horrifying. I've lost many nights of sleep thanks to him and his BS.

I hate, HATE when people feel the need to smack their lips, and chomp their food. You're not a damn cow, so don't eat like one. Close your mouth and chew your damn food silently please.
I hate when people get their drink to the bottom of the cup, but still feel the need to suck on the straw and cause that loud noise(you know what I'm talking about). YOUR DRINK IS FUCKING GONE! IF YOU WANT MORE, GO GET MORE!

I hate the sound of someone grinding their teeth.... omg... really.. Hey, if you're just gonna grind them down anyway, how about I go ahead and knock a few out for ya. ka-ploof, we both win =)
I also hate the repetitive sound of someone picking at their fingernails click, click, click, click. put them both together and ol' Nicus might just bust a few blood vessels in his head..

There are a few annoying sounds that I hate so much. Here is a list of the sounds that annoys me the most.

- Crickets
- Squiking Sounds
- Door Slams

I can't stand to hear the constantly sound that the crickets makes, specially when the are inside the house. It creates a loud noisy echo. I always go look for them and kill them or throw them outside the house because if not it won't let me sleep at all. Same goes for the other two.

Woo girls.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'd probably be mistaken for one based on my appearance but even as an young impressionable girl in high school, I was never one to scream out like that. I find it so stupid n unnecessary. My friends (still) do it n I absolutely want to slap em every time. Idc if we're in a situation that calls for it like wen we're partying it up at the clubs lol. I'm not hating on girls for having a good time; it's just that my ears (n sensibilities) can only handle so many shrill banshee screams.

Last edited:
When I can hear fingers skimming along strings to either a guitar or bass. UUUGH. It's the friction that gives me the willies! Or when you run your fingernails over those optical ribbed lenticular DVDs (where the picture moves depending on the angle you view it at)!! :gasp: :gasp: :dead:

Also when someone is pouring liquid or slurping from the bottom of the cup. It's not that I find them particularly painful to listen to, but for some odd reason it makes my mouth water! That's weird, right? It's got to be. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but it happens often enough!

There is also a particular phone ring that gives me stress because of a job I used to work at (dealing with angry parents!) - The phone system that I'm thinking of is commonly used in different settings so it isn't uncommon to hear it from time to time when I'm out. Gives me a quick jolt nearly every time! :blink:

My toddler is also really good at pushing my buttons. His scream is so ear-piercingly loud and high pitched that it could make your ears bleed, I swear. He has gotten better but he has caught on that I hate it when he screams at the top of his lungs... so he does that. A lot. :gasp:

Maybe I'm just an irritable person. :hmmm:

Back