Advent Children More Team Scenes

Hayate

Best I Never Had...
Veteran
Gil
Now, I loved Advent Children as it was but...I could've used more scenes with the whole party involved liked the one with the Bahamut. I personally would have liked to see more scenes liked that in the movie where we could see the whole FFVII crew get together and kick some ass.

Anyone else agree?

Personally, I'm fairly content with the one real group fight scene that we got. THe movie is meant to be more focused on Cloud as an individual and his struggle with Geostigma, as well as his internal conflicts concerning guilt and regret. Whilst I think the scene versus Bahamut as a party was, at least in my eyes, the most memorable scene from the movie, I think it's good for the movie as a whole that the other main characters were kept out of the Kadaj/Sephiroth sequences, since it puts more focus on Cloud as an individual and how he has grown to face the elements he had been struggling with throughout the majority of the movie. As for putting more party members in the earlier scenes, I dunno, it might've worked, but equally so it could have backfired with just too much going on, and the movie didn't necessarily need more action than it already had. Plus, the party as a whole would have completely annihilated Kadaj & co, so I can't imagine how they could be worked in there.

I thought there should have been a bit more in the fighting scene with Bahamut, and I also wanted more of a back story to Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz. Except I have to agree with JWick, it would be hard to have them all fight just three people. I also thought the movie coulda been longer.

Back