I didn't see the SNES on there
...and dozens of old classics beside, like the Sega Megadrive/Saturn/Master System, etc etc. Original Gameboy, Pocket, Colour, Micro, Advance SP, etc etc?
Well, there are a crapton of old consoles
Anyways, I have the following:
PS1, PS2, DS Lite (x2), DSi XL, 3DS (don't ask me how I ended up with one of these, because even I don't know...in my defence, it wasn't my money that paid for it ), PSP Slim, Gameboy Colour (somewhere...), Gameboy Advance (x2), Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, SNES, Wii, Xbox 360 (250 GB Slim), PS3 (250 GB Slim), a PC and laptop capable of playing games, aaaand a 3rd generation 32GB iPod Touch with more game apps than I can count on it. I think that is my arsenal in its entirety. Fear me, for I waste money. xD
Playstation 1 (now broken, just burnt up one day, but is still lying around somewhere)
Playstation 2 (technically it was my sister's, but I still used it)
Xbox 360 (shared)
PC (upgraded for gaming, play on it lots)
Gamecube (possibily my favourite console of all time)
PSP (only got this recently actually, mainly because I got envious of all the good RPGs on this system)
Gameboy Advance (both an original model and an SP model)
I also have a Sega Megadrive that I've had since the age of 4, a classic Gameboy, and a Gameboy Colour.
- SNES. My dad's own SNES actually, and my very first gaming console so I'm overly fond of this old workhorse. Ever since I finished Zelda: A Link to the Past I haven't tried playing on it for a while. If a fire were to break out in my house and I had only one console to save, it would be this.
- PSX. I believe this was what the first model of the Playstation was/may be called? It overheated or something many years ago, and unplayable.
- PSone. The smaller model that came out later on. I was given this for one of my birthdays as a replacement for its defunct, grey-plasticky older brother.
- PS2. I love my blue PS2. Its game collection in my house is the largest of the bunch and it's not hard to see why. There are just so many classics on that console spanning many genres, from FFXII to Star Wars Battlefront.
- PS3. Not as well loved as my SNES and PS2, but I love it anyway. It's the 250 GB model that came with Uncharted 2 at a really good price (I've forgotten what it was though) from Play.com. Still a small game library for it, but I've a huge collection of demos in that hard drive that I really ought to try out. xD
- PC technically. What I'm typing on at the moment is technically can be a gaming machine, but its specs are so pitiful you'll be hard pressed to find a game that will even play on it. I couldn't even run Elder Scrolls III for example.
- GBA SP. Before I got the DS, I really loved this old handheld to death. I remember playing Zelda: The Minish Cap and various Mario spinoffs on it, and I still use it to this day to play FFV even if the volume is starting to die a bit. I could use the DS too, but it doesn't feel right playing GBA games on it.
- PSP. First model, now defunct. A bit of a shame. The PSP's library is now being expanded with a lot of big-name quality titles and my machine decided to die on me.
- DS. Original brick model, but blue. The only real difference it seems to have from the later DS incarnations is that the charger head is the same as the GBA's and the screens aren't as bright. It works really well, so I've no need for a DSi anytime soon.
ok so I own: Sega Mega Drive: I loved that thing so much! But now that most of my favourite games on it can be found on other consoles in their online stores, it never really comes out and sees the light of day
PSOne: I have an old crappy PSOne living somewhere at dads, it's pretty broken now, the power cable has to be stuck on it with sticky tape and the lid doesn't close properly, plus my PS3 plays all my PSOne games now anyway
PS3: Ahhh my beloved PS3! I own the rare 60gig one that plays PS2 games! It is my pride and joy, I spend hours playing my old favourite games on it. And to think back in the day I swore I wouldn't get a PS3 ever!
Xbox360: well I hate this thing, I never play it unless there is a gem on there that I really like (ToV) I had an Xbox360 and then I sold it because I never used it, then my BF bought us the one we have now.
iPhone: I use my iPhone to play angry birds/ tiny wings and doodle jump.
Nintendo DS: Is only really ever used to play the Pokemon games
Nintendo Wii: I love this thing also, and have been spending many hours playing Donkey Kong country Returns on it, damn that game is hard! I think this year is going to be a very big year for wii with 4 new RPGs coming out that everyone is excited for. Too bad it will be the wii's last year
PC: I use my PC to play RTS's mainly, like red alert and Command and Conquer. I also do enjoy playing casual games like the sims and tropico 3
I have a PC, a PS1, a PS2, a 360, and a PSP. My Sony outnumbers my Microsoft. lol
I don't really have plans for getting any other consoles. If I had to choose though, I would probably get an SNES. I got some games still and I wouldn't mind scooping up some more on E-Bay or something.