Which FF games have you completed? Most played FF game/Which FF game you plan to complete next?

Most Played FF Game:

• Final Fantasy I

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Final Fantasy II

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Final Fantasy III

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Final Fantasy IV

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Final Fantasy V

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Final Fantasy VI

• Final Fantasy VII

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Final Fantasy VIII

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Final Fantasy IX

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Final Fantasy X

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Final Fantasy XII

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Crisis Core: FFVII

• Final Fantasy Tactic

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Final Fantasy Dirge Of Cerberus

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Final Fantasy X-2

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
so bfar i done IX, X, Crisis Core, Dissidia and Dissidia Duodecim.

Next for me should be XIII.... but i need to be bothered to start my 360 XD... I might end up playing IX again cuz it awesome :grin:

Games I've finished in order:

FF X
FF XII
FF IX
FF VIII (played half way, gave up)
FF VII
FF VI
FF I
FF II
FF XIII
FF IV

Basically played them in a descending order.

Plan to play FF V next.

I've completed X and XII. I completed X only a few days ago! It took me 6 years and 56 hours of gameplay, but it was an incredible journey, and I doubt any game can mean more to me. =)

I've almost completed VIII and IX, and was inches from completing II before I backtracked to the beginning of the final dungeon too early... I thought I'd defeated the final boss and hadn't. ;)

I'm trying to complete XIII at the moment, and plan to follow that with VII, then perhaps VIII and IX. I'm very much looking forward to XIII-2, so it'll depend on whether I manage to complete XIII and VII before XIII-2 comes out!

I'll play and complete IV and VI one day... I'm not too far into either so I'd prefer to wait until I have completed the others. :) Having said that... I now feel like playing VI... Hmmm. :hmm:

As for III and V... their lack of story means I'll probably leave them. :/ I may pick up X-2 again one day, and Crises Core and Tactics are waiting on my shelf... They're just at the bottom of my list. >_<

Uh, my EXACT order of completion I can't remember, but I've completed every mothership FF game with the exception of IX and XI, and all three Tactics spinoffs, as well as Crisis Core, Revenant Wings and X-2...oh, and Four Heroes of Light, and the story modes of both Dissidia games. I know I finished VIII first, though.

My most-played FF game...in terms of number of times played, FFVIII, which will be tied with FFIV if I ever finish my PSP file. But in terms of hours, it might actually be X...my original file racked up well over 300 hours, because I maxxed out the sphere grid and refused to use Zanmato, so I spent a LOT of time fighting superbosses. Although I've finished FFVIII three times, and I spent a frightening number of hours playing Triple Triad, so...eh, I dunno about hours.

The next FF game I complete will probably be X, when it's re-released on the PS3/Vita...or if Square Enix confirm that FFXII won't be getting the same treatment, I'll likely replay that. I have no intention of trying to suffer through IX for the fourth or fifth time, it's pretty much a given that I'll always hate that game, and I doubt my laptop would cope with XI...I don't really like gaming on my laptop anyway.

I've played all of the main games so far except for the online titles, but FFII and FFV have been left unfinished. The latter I may come back to sometime in the future, but it's boring me to tears and the former I just find an atrocity. Everything else I've completed at least once and with the exception of FFVI (probably one of my most played of the series and I'm slowly replaying it on the PSP), I've currently no plans to revisit any of them again when there's probably so many other games out there that should demand my attention.

Even when FFX is remastered, I'm not getting it. It's going to take a lot more than prettier visuals to convince me to spend money for it again and to play through it again, especially considering it's not that great in my opinion. I actually find it one of the weaker titles in the series for a variety of reasons, but I digress. Maybe if they remaster FFXII I'll consider playing through that again because unlike so many people here, I actually enjoyed it a lot. Anyway, other than FFVI on my PSP, I've no idea what my next FF completion will be. Whatever it is, it will be a long way off yet considering I've no interest in playing FFXIII-2, Type-0 looks like it could be stuck in Japan and Versus is nowhere to be seen.

Uhh...I think this is the order I finished them in:

Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Crisis Core
Final Fantasy III
Dissidia
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (If that counts.)

The only game I haven't bothered finishing is FFII. I just didn't like that game at all. -___-
My most played would be Final Fantasy X-2, since it was my first FF game of course. As for what FF game I plan on playing next, I really don't know. :hmmm:

Does Final Fantasy Legends Count?

Well Final Fantasy Games I have finished in no particular order

Final Fantasy Legends, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 I plan to either finish Final Fantasy 1 since I'm really close or continue Final Fantasy 12.

In this order..
● FFI
● FFIV
● FFVII
● FFII
● FFVII: Before Crisis
● FFVII: Crisis Core
● FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus
● FFVIII
● FFIX
● FFX
● FF Tactics
● FFXII
● Dissidia
● Dissidia 012
● FFXIII
I plan to get more games if they are too good with graphics and available on the PSP, PS3 or maybe XBOX.

Last edited:
For me it was.....

FF7
FF8
FF9
FF10
FF10-2
FF1
FF2
FF7:CC
FF13
FF DISSIDIA
FF DISSIDIA 2
FF12

Lets see is can remember my play order correctly, IX, tactics, X, IV, I, VI, XIII.

I've played other entries but have yet to beat them in their entirety.

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge Of Cerberus
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy Dissidia
Final Fantasy Dissidia 012

--
I've abandoned Final Fantasy XII twice. I just...can't get into the story and the gameplay is horrid.

I'm 95% done with Final Fantasy XIII. Orphan is really irritating to fight against and I haven't really thought of a good battle plan, other than to max out my Crystarium. ;;

So far I've finished:

FFV
FFVI
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy

There are other Final Fantasy games I have, but haven't finished them yet.

I completed FFI.

I'm playing FFII and Mobius Final Fantasy.

I plan to continue with FFVII (I would like to buy it in September and I will play it with my friend (he played it several times before)). But later I will continue with the side games of FFVII, and then FFIII and up :D

from what I can recall I've completed...

FFI once
FFII once
FFIII once
FFIV once
didn't complete FFV
FFVI once
FFVII three times
FFVIII two times
FFIX two times
FFX three times
FFXI played...
FFXII once
FFXIII twice...blah
FFIV played...

so FFVII and FFX are tied for three playthroughs a piece. I plan on playing FFXV next of course assuming it doesn't get delayed again *knocks on wood*, but another FFVII and FFVIII are soon on the horizon.

Final Fantasy VI - One time
Final Fantasy VII - Three times
Final Fantasy VIII - Two times
Final Fantasy IX - Six times
Final Fantasy X - Four times
Final Fantasy XII - One time
Final Fantasy XIII - One time
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - One time

Think I am going to take a break from Final Fantasy until Final Fantasy XV releases, although I do have Final Fantasy XIV to play and it is just sitting on my shelf for when I have a huge chunk of time to invest in it.

Back