Help Can't get past this damn barrier.

Altair

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Gil
I'm in the Golmore Jungle right now. Trying to get to Mt. whatever. Anyways there is a barrier that i cannot get through It looks electronic, like something from XIII. I've walked around the jungle 30000 times and can't figure it out. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gonk:

have you gone to the village yet? if i remember you have to go to the village of the rabbit ear people.. (cant think of their name) but you gotta go there first.

Rabbit ear people? no idea what you're talking about. I've been to the garrif village.

The Vierra you mean? It Fran's race and if your there not sure where you are trying to go, but if you did that griaff village, yeah you need Fran in your party. She will grant you access to the village and go in then do the mine bit and then you can go elsewhere.

in the forest near the barrier too the far right i think it is, i'd have to look at the map, but once you walk up to that one, Fran should take you to her village in the woods, after that they should help you.

Ok figured that out. but this Mjrn or whatever her name is, is nowhere to be found. I went to the west like they said and the only thing that fits the description of the place is an underground cavern where the beasts are so powerful they take out Belias in one blow.

Mjrn is in the Henne Mines. If I recall, you need to return to that grassy knoll between the Golmore Jungle and the Ozmone Plains. To get to that unreachable part of the Ozmone Plains, you need a Chocobo, which you should easily find where you are. I can't remember which screen this path is exactly, but there is a grassy path that only a Chocobo can get through which leads to the entrance to the Henne Mines. Watch your back in there, I recall it being a slightly tough dungeon.

Mjin has manafractured nethicite. You know...the bad crystals. Anyway she holds one and it ends up waking up a dragon that shouldn't be difficult to beat. I'd say the boss you'd have trouble with would be the forest elder dragon. Forgot the name but watch out for it's main move: Spore.

You don't know how much remedys I used in that battle.

Oh yeah if you beat the dragon in henne mines then the crystal will shatter and I thinkn you see an evil god behind Mjin that appears for 1 second and dissapears.

But I'm not saying anymore.

If you're really confused, I'd just say to look at a walkthrough on Youtube. There are many, and they will show you exactly what ya need to do.

Mjrn is in the Henne Mines. If I recall, you need to return to that grassy knoll between the Golmore Jungle and the Ozmone Plains. To get to that unreachable part of the Ozmone Plains, you need a Chocobo, which you should easily find where you are. I can't remember which screen this path is exactly, but there is a grassy path that only a Chocobo can get through which leads to the entrance to the Henne Mines. Watch your back in there, I recall it being a slightly tough dungeon.

The chocobo is in the same screen as the blue save crystal just before the entrance to Golmore Jungle. You can easily tell where the chocobo tracks are in that area due to where the armoured chocobo are standing.

Just run the chocobo along the grass until you start running through the grass.

Also, if you haven't already, there should be a downed soldier who will require a potion. If you give him one, he'll give you a free Chocobo ride, but only once. And if you are having trouble finding the Chocobo tracks:

Where the blue save point, Chocobo and healed soldier are, head south (away from the Wood) and through the loading screen. To your left, there will be a batch of trees with a faint clearing through it. If you can't see the footprints of the bird, waking closer and turn the camera toward the ground and you'll find it. :)

Eruyt village

There's a part of the jungle called Eruyt Village and its at a dead end. When you get there is a cut scene and a gate to the village opens. Fran is talking about finding someone called mjrn i think her name is and she left the forest like fran did so she isn't one of them any more go back to garif village to get a chocobo then at a part of ozmone plain there is a path for chocobos to pass there will be imperial guards, nearly dead ones. there is a mine called the henne mines, beat that then theres a boss called tiamat with 50,000 hp beat that then mjrn will say about the imperial guards using her for nethicite energy then go back to eruyt and you will be given a tear(forgot the name) so you can go through the gate. then theres a tough boss 70,000 hp.

this is why i buy the strategy books. the village in the jungle kinda gives you fran's back story. you need to go and talk to mjrn (spelling?)

Back