Birthweek Event 2011

I know you guys are doing a lot for Birth week but I was wondering when all the poetry and voice things were going be up for voting?

Poetry's already up. :) So is the caricature contest. Voices competition will be up tomorrow, unless someone shows interest and ask to extend the deadline.

Let's wrap this up then! ;) Thank you guys for joining the various contests for Birthweek! I've edited the first post and provided the scores, so with that, congrats to Sakura for accumulating the most points! She will be receiving her gift card later this week. :)

Well played everyone. It certainly was a good competition. I got the most out of the member quotes... so that makes me happy in a way. xD It was fun Mits. Also 275 points for me. Not so bad... I only entered two events though xD. Congrats Ariana :ahmed:

550 points, for the 2 and a half things I entered in, is pretty good, if I do say so myself. I kinda wanted to do more, but there is always next year for me to do stuff. :monster:

Good job to everyone. :reptar:

Ohhh yeah, I totally forgot about Birthweek. :ahmed:

And Mitshooki, just to correct something:

Drawing Competition

Warbourne - 500
Olivia - 300?

That was Raul/Seiji, not me. I didn't even enter. :wacky:

EDIT: Just noticed the overall score is correct. xD

Yeah I corrected the points but then I forgot to edit that bit. =P

mhm aha.
Ah yeds, good work moderatots, the forum has enjoyed your work very much and thet have elected me to say that you are all so great.

Back