Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Sorry about this guys, we know you've been looking forward to it this year. There just wasn't enough time due to certain circumstances, such as Birthweek almost right around the corner. It was planned to have Survivor take off this month - challenges were already decided and several were already being worked on, but in the end we realized how much effort it would take especially with preparations for Birthweek also underway. Both events are too close together and time preparation was against us. Currently we are preparing for Birthweek and hope to bring new competitions and fun activities to you folks. Might even take some of the challenges from Survivor and incorporate it for Birthweek somehow.

Next year we'll plan the whole Survivor setup a little better and have it ready earlier than May. (I know some of you were rooting for summer, but it's too hectic). If you have any suggestions or ideas you would like to see happen for Birthweek this year, please feel free to PM the staff and we'll see if we can work things out.

Aw well. XD If you couldn't do it you couldn't do it. I'm kinda happy with the fact that you decided to wait until next year to do it right rather than start it as a hectic mess this year. :lew: I'll make you all cringe with my failtastic attempts at trolling next year. :andry:

Damn. :sad3:

well, what can ya do, ye know? Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I catch it next year.

the only thing people really care about in birthweek is the member awards, and they aren't exactly hard to set up. surely it only takes one member of staff to run survivor anyway?

Dunno like. Theres a lot that goes on id imagine it would take more than one person to manage it all.
Member awards are funny for many reasons though. I do quite enjoy them il admit.

my birthday is in 2 days

HOW DARE YOU UPSET ME THIS CLOSE TO MY SPECIAL DAY

I HATE YOU ALL. GDIAF :elmo:

I demand to be compensated with n00dz and b00ze :monster:

Is Survivor one of those rp-battle tournaments?

Hmmm, two conflicting answers. But who is right? There's only one way to find out!

FIIIIGHT!

Basically Survivor is... You get locked up from the forums and you are in a hut. In this case Team A, B C or whatever you want to call them are all in separate huts. Team A can not see team b and c and vice versa. Moderators/Admins put up challenges and the team can either work together on them or die trying.. then a person is voted off from each team. If you don't want to be locked up you can quit and someone can replace you. Although Survivor is pretty bone breaking and they only want tough competitors. So basically if you are up for it you can try although consequences might come your way. Also you can create as many Survivor tagged threads as you like and just talk with your teammates. I think that is the gist of it. :)

Somehow, I kinda expected this, as under the circumstances, it didn't seem too likely to happen at this point.

Too bad though, for the first time ever, I was going to participate. :P

But don't worry, next time that Survivor happens, so long as that near of future doesn't bring me too much else to do, I will participate in it.

Maybe I'll be more mature, and wise, by that time...

As long as Survivor next year has no rules, I'm okay with this. That hideous rule of Survivor III should be tossed and burned in hell. It's all Adri's fault. :ahmed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back