Captain Jack

~Artisan~
Veteran
Gil
The requester must Fill out this form.:

- Words: (limit to 0-5)
-Character or Scene name
- specify if you want a set/avatar/signature
- details (optional) ex. borders, flowery thingies, brushes, color scheme, etc.
-Size: If not stated you'll get 330x120

A note on images. If you provide an image it must Be in High Definition. (HD) this provides good quality imagery. I have the right to turn down or replace the Image.

I will get the request done as soon as I can.

If you are not satisfied with what I came up with and you would like me to re-do or change some things, I'll gladly do so, but please ask nicely.
688356.gif

~ Captain jack

Heres some examples of my work.

ffr20110.gif

2wdshh3.jpg

288poo3.jpg

o5ue0p.jpg

11mayxy.jpg

ve7ojq.jpg

28vcfa8.jpg

Nice images, think I'll make a request, and be your first customer if no one posts before me now. >.>

Words: Okami Amaterasu

Character: Okami Amaterasu. :gasp:

Request: Signature definite, Avatar optional.

Details: The game this character is from; Okami (means Wolf in Japanese), is a very artistically impressive and interesting game, visually satisfying, eye candy.

That being said, I am sure there would be a vast array of good images of it out there for use in a sig pic, so I cannot choose a specific one...

Just look over some images, get a feel for the unique style, and do your best to stay true to it in the sig's background.

So, if it isn't too much trouble, I'll leave the details pretty open, but keep in mind the following, which will ask that it be at least a fair bit larger than your default 330x120 size.

Size: Since I don't know of the image you may use for it, it wouldn't be fair to insist on an exact size.

However, if you could fit it within the 400x150 to 500x200 (limit) range, that would be great.

If you decide to make an Avatar along with it, which isn't necessary, just optional, anywhere in the 100x100 to 150x150 range would be fine.

Last edited:
Very nice, a little smaller than I had hoped for I think, but I guess a bit more size wouldn't have done a whole lot of good for this image, as, granted, it does look good. :3

I'd go set it right away, but I can't copy and paste on my Nintendo Wii... <.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back