Final Fantasy Hair - Who has the best hair? And what do you think about it?

Which Female Character Has the Best Hairstyle?

• Yuna

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Lulu

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Rikku

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yunalesca

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Thats a really hard question and afraid I dont have an answer for "Best" ause I can think of about 30+ characters that ties for best place :I but Im very fond of Fangs hair style myself I thought the braids extending to her wild style looks awsome xD

Best Hairstyle - For the Ladies

*Clears throat* Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please.

It is that special time we have all been waiting for... The time... to vote for...

WHICH LOVELY LADY HAS THE BEST HAIRSTYLE DURING THE FFX ERA?!

Okay, so here are the candidates for our poll....:

First we have the kind-spirited leading lady.... Yuna
Yuna.jpg

Next up is the sexy Lulu
Lulu.jpg

The youthful and energetic Rikku
Rikku.jpg

The alluring Yunalesca...
FFX_Char_Yunalesca.jpg

Or someone else....

Please send your votes!

And remember this refers to FFX hairstyles, not FFX-2.
Winner receives a golden pair of scissors :D

I know we already have a thread for both the best hair in male and female characters in Final Fantasy which is in Final Fantasy general discussion, so I'm going to merge your thread with that thread. (Threads Merged).

Always thought Aerith's hair was interesting, the way it spikes up a little the way it does.

I remember seeing Zack for the first time in FFVII and thinking he looked exactly like Sonic, because of the anti-gravitational hair.

As far as male final fantasy characters hair goes, I love Cloud's hair. <3

I love the spikeyness obviously. It's so out there and looks so hot on him. <3 Being blonde makes it ten times better in my opinion.

For girls I like Lulu's hair.

I adore the pretty chopsticks she has in her hair and the gorgeous black braids with the sideswept fringe. Fantastic hairdo. I remember there was a time when I tried to find the same chopsticks as her and could never seem to find them anywhere. >.<

That was before I knew about ebay though.

I also adore Noctis's hair. Very suave and sexy. <3

Noctis and Lightning are far and away the best stylized characters in the series so far. Despite my personal disliking of him cloud has nice hair too.

For females though the older entries are my favorite. Rinoa and Terra in particular.

Either Yuna or Rinoa...I just love their soft, natural hairstyles. The layers and side fringes frame their faces perfectly. They've both been used by me as examples of what I'd like my hairdresser to do. :lew: Terra's hair is pretty, and Lulu's is rather elegant. :) I also like the simplicity of Rikku's hair in X.

When it comes to male characters... Squall? His hairstyle, with the sweeping fringe, is kinda sexy. ;) Haha. :lew: I'm also a fan of the long hair style both Vincent and Laguna have. Who else...? Hope's hair is nice and soft and well suited to his face. :)

Seymour and yunalesca have always stood out for me hairwise, i just remember thinkign wtf is that with him, and with her it was more of an oh no..... i could just tell from her barnet that she was gunna be a nightmare...

I think that Ms. Farron has the best female hair xD. For males, I really like that blonde guy's hair from Versus XIII. I think his name is Prompto?
I always thought that Cloud's hair was a little too spiky and generic for me (which is ironic seeing as how I'm such a giant Zell fan xD).

I love Lightning's hair from FFXIII... if I had hair like that, I'd be so happy. :')
And favourite male hair might be the blonde bloke from FFVersusXIII... as mentioned above. :) He has very nice hair.
As for the worst... Seymour's. I don't know why it just never gelled well with me... HAHA!!

Aerith, duh.

It's long and luscious, has a bit of gravity defying qualities, and is a nice light brown. We have so much in common (besides the gravity defying qualities).

No, but seriously. She's beautiful and her hair is beautiful.

Noctus' hair is so cute :) reminds me of Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto a little, just the way it sticks up at the back.
I like Rikku's hair in X-2 but not in X.
I like Serah's hair too.

Xx..xX

I'll go with both Dagger and Tifa. Yeah sure, they both have simple black hair, but it works for them. They didn't need to go overboard with spikes and stuff like that for these two. Simple works best for them.

None of those you guys mentioned are best.

Know what's best? Here it is.
Yang.Fang.Leiden.full.1379651.jpg

Attachments

• 229141-yang_large.jpg
    229141-yang_large.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 122
Well not really much hair to go off of there Black Eclipse...lol.

Anyways I chose Riku. I think it fits her personality in that it is kind of crazy but it has a few things that shows she actually cares for it like the braids and something colorful on the end...not sure what that is...

Back