Game of Thrones TV Series

this season is apparently going to cover part one and two of the books, so there's a lot to fit in there. need to pace it up a bit to get two books into ten episodes!

also i read yesterday that hbo have officially commissioned a fourth season, like we didn't all already know that was going to happen

Im devastated man. . just saw the latest episode. Im so pissed. . .

I personally do not know what is worse... The Wedding, or The loss of Genitals via torture. :sad3:

I think the wedding was worse mainly because i actually liked Rob and Mrs Stark. I HATE HATE HATE Greyjoy! He's a sneaky little shit. It was still sad what happened but I was not as disturbed by that as I was the wedding.

i saw it coming. as soon as robb promised to visit her homeland a couple of episodes ago i was like 'well you've only got a few more episodes to live then.' it was still pretty devastating though. they stabbed her right in the baby! i watched the last harry potter film a couple of days after it and when filch came up i was shouting at the tv :wacky: i reckon bran will have a very big part to play in the coming war.

episode 10 is never the big epic episode, that's always number 9. the last episode is always the one that sets up the next series. i really enjoyed the last one.

Yeah I know it's usually episode 9 where it kicks off but the majority of people I know were really let down by this seasons finale. Finales of 1 + 2 were much better than this one.

it wasn't the best finale, but it wasn't a bad episode. it was a hard act to follow after the red wedding. i liked how much coverage it gave all the characters, i don't think we've had an episode where we've seen so many different people. it was good to see a bit of ser jaime again, and back at king's landing too :ohoho:

he didn't get much of a reaction though when he returned did he? The best bit was Aryas part :)

arya was pretty badass, her partnership with clegane seems really unlikely, but i think they've got a really good relationship. i had hoped to see a few more reactions to jaime's return. maybe from tyrion

Agreed. Even Xerci (or however you say it) kinda seemed surprised but didn't exactly seem pleased or happy... the whole episode was pretty underwhelming but i've gained alot of respect/like for the Hound and Jamie over the past season.

So Season 4 has begun! What does everyone think so far?

I enjoyed it, especially the ending scenes with Arya and The Hound. Prince Oberyn Martell, one of my favorite characters, seems pretty badass just as he should be too. This season is going to be a good'un for sure.

At first I didn't really like the actor they chose for Oberyn, I imagined him having a meaner appearance. But after seeing his performance in the first episode, I kinda changed my mind.. He did his role quite well, I felt the Red Viper's character in him.

The ending scene was awesome, that final moment when Arya imitates Polliver's final word to Lommy... Epic

I'm just eager for the next episode, it's gonna be awesome

Just watched the latest episode... fuckin' yeeeeeessssssss :D

The Red Viper and the Lannisters... the Boltons and Ramsey's girls... and ofcourse the wedding (and how fucking hot did Margery look?). Plus a lot of other bits that set up for things to come. All in all a damn good episode.

What a grand way for that little punk to go down. Although... not gonna lie, as I watched it I did feel bad. :damon: But then that vanished because I remember he was evil. I'm mad at myself, i missed this scene;

tumblr_n407c7aRIz1s9q9dro1_500.gif

tumblr_n407c7aRIz1s9q9dro2_500.gif

poor tyrion... i love him so much, it's like he can never catch a break. :okay:

i absolutely bummed sigur ros' cover of rains of castamere. the one the national did was already pretty good, but sigur ros sounded amazing.

it makes sense that there was so much of it set in and around king's landing, but i'm still surprised how little we saw of jon snow since there's a lot to get through on the wall in this season

Back