What did you last eat?

I ate out last night at a vegetarian Italian restaurant - we visit it frequently and find the food absolutely gorgeous!! - and had a salad with lettuce, orange, watercress, avocado and a light ginger dressing to start, followed by a gorgeous vegetable and bean chilli with organic brown rice (which tastes really nutty!), followed by frozen yogurt with raspberry coulis! :yay:

It was wholesome and light, which means it was pretty perfect! ;)

I woke up and had a milo. <3

Not had one in a while and I used to have like 2 or 3 a day when I was younger.

I never understood why people mix it in to make it a chocolate milk sort of drink though. :hmmm:

I prefer to mix it just enough so that the malt isn't dry and then I eat it and then drink the milk afterwards. So much more satisfying. :ryan:

Some dinner consisting of Philly Cheese steak hamburger helper and Pudding for dessert. Not really helping my diet at all.

A leftover Flaming Chicken dinner that Steve made up the other night.

He was at work tonight, so I just heated up the rest of the leftovers (that was only enough for one person anyway) and it was so yummy. <3

It was just one of those Heinz Flaming Chicken tins or something and Steve just added more chicken and vegetables to it because they never give you enough. >.<

A low fat chocolate digestive, if there is such a thing? It was tasty and I want more, but aw well.

I ate porridge. Decided to take a break from the spuds.

I'm already going through withdrawal.

I think spuds are on the menu tonight.

spuds:monster:

We had pizza subs tonight for dinner. Got some pepperoni, salami, cheese, pizza sauce(obviously), and we did them on wheat sub buns.
Absolutely delicious :)

Chef salad with extra boiled eggs and southwestern ranch, washed down with Coors Light, and an energy laced multivitamin.

Breakfast of champions! Now I'm waiting on my boss to call me and let me know if I'm working today, because if not, I'm having beer for brunch :D

I think there's something wrong with me

Back