What did you last eat?

bourbon chicken and brocoli

you would not believe the shit i had to take afterwards

Cheerios.

:griin:

But it was the multi-grain... Which isn't as good as the regular.

I reaaaaally wanted a muffin for breakfast.. but we have no food. :gonk:

And no money to buy food. :shame:

Just got done grabbing supper at Ruby Tuesday. BLT Chicken Burger with fries and some crab biscuits. :) Not bad, and cheap.

Frozen Grapes. A friend of mine from California told me these were the best things ever and im inclined to agree.

Green ones though, not red ones!

Such a nice snack in summer.

I made some Rice Krispie treats :ryan: sooo good. Not going to lie, half the tray of them will be gone by the time my boyfriend returns from work :wacky:

teriyaki chicken

what is it with me, eating chicken and then taking a big shit? at least the chicken is always good

I had a homemade Tuna Sandwich :griin:

We finally went to the grocery store after like, 2 weeks :sad3:

I got some special bread and everything I was so ready to eat something relatively healthy. :awesome:

And some cheese balls with it. It was like the cheaper version of subway.

Today I had a 6" Chicken Teriyaki sandwich from Subway and a Arizona grape juice for lunch. It tasted so good! That's my favorite sandwich of them all.

I am posting again because I wanna brag about what I ate. Yesterday I had a bag of the best popcorn I ever tasted, hot cheese popcorn, a 75cent bag of chocolate donuts, a dr stripes soda( which is generic dr. pepper) and a pineaple coconut Kern's nectar drink for lunch then 2 hot dogs with relish on it and a honey bun and a brownie and a mountain dew code red for dinner. So damn full. Today only munchos, emperoer oriental mix which is like trail mix but a bit better and coffee for lunch and some orange pineapple soda which tastes like orange cream soda. haven't had dinner yet, tomorrow I plan of having spicy chicken wings and ranch sauce for lunch.

Well today I didn't have the chicken wings for lunch I had it yesterday for dinner with some chocolate milk and chicken terriyaki chow mein for lunch today with some orange pineapple soda and cool ranch doritos.

Last edited:
Yesterday I had shredded hashbrowns with salt and ketchup with chow mein ( chicken chow mein) and a pepsi. Tpday for breakfast I had shreeded hashbrowns with pepper and ketchup with a fried egg and salsa verde chips with milk and coffee. Also was glad to wake up to my morning coffee and my first cigarette of the day. I won't continue to post on this forum until someone else does, this is my last post here for now.

My fat ass went and bought a two for 6 special at Checkers. One chicken sandwhich, one burger sandwhich. I call myself being on a diet, drinking only water and I go and do this s***.

But it was sooooo good. :sad3:

Sooooo goooood......:awesome:

:sad3:

Back