Donald Trump

The Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Unban James, he is innocent
FFXIV Server
Ultros
We have all kinds of other shithouse threads about what is your mood and what are you listening to and what pissed you off today. Food is more important that music of your mood or what annoyed you so it deserves a thread.
But guys, please remember this is a post count section, so no spam. HIS RULE, NO EXCEPTION.
By the way, that is not pseudo-modding okay mods?^_^

I shall start things off.

Tonight I decided to have burger King, it was very nice. I had large fries/chips and a Hawaiian BK Chicken Burger. I also bought a bottle of coke to wash it down with. I had to walk in the rain to get it, but it wasn't raining too heavily so that was okay. As I said, it was very enjoyable, however I shall not be going again soon as fast food is bad for you.

I had a bowl of curry with papadums and a glass of breakfast juice. I found it quite tasty. The curry mostly consisted of lentils and was a tad spicy but it was nothing my juice couldn't fix. It was a very satisfactory meal.

well as I type this, I am currently eating a Lindor Lindt easter bunny... I am not sure if that counts as 'what did i Last eat' because it is currently happening so I will tell you what i ate before this...

1 piece of bread with x4 salami pieces in the middle folded up into a half sandwich thing....>_> i was too lazy to make real food.

(I'm going to be a regular in this thread, I just know it :wacky:)

I've been doing internship, so I've been eating out with the other interns most of these days. Today we ate at the McDonald's which is like, a block away. I had the double cheese burger with fries. It's heaven :ohoho: I just had water with it since I rarely drink softdrinks.

A legitimate thread made by Hal8(?

Well now ive seen it all.

I had 6 steamed dimsims and several Macadamia nut cookies:ryan: for dinner/desert.

It was good I got 40 top quality Dimsims for like $7..........and if you find that interesting I dont know if thats a
good thing:wacky:

Well, I haven't eaten since around 7, so I really can't remember all I've eaten. I know there was steak with mashed potatoes and corn

medium vegeterain pizza
chicken strippers combo
SEVEN dominoes cookies :gonk:

So much for my diet, im fucking stuffed :gonk:

Really.

Shit.

Tasteless pizza with tomato sauce added for flavor coz it had none, and Now Im regretting it:sad3:

And i drank pepsi:ryan: happy now you little shit head?

I had a tomato, ham, green pepper, and spinich pizza with no cheese. I it was quite delicious. I drank a coke with it because I can not eat pizza with any other beverage and be completely satisfied.

Ummm I dont eat much but the last meal I probley had was

A nice juicy steak with barbecue sauce and some mashed potato with gravey :mrgreen:

Yumm:neomon:

Perhaps one of effe effe effe's excellent moderators could sticky this thread?

The last thing I ate was Sweet and Sour Pork. I amde it myself, it was very nice. I did slightly burn the garlic, so that wasn't great. Also the rice was slightly burnt but that's because the element is shithouse. I had a can of cherry coke to drink. I like cherry coje, but it is expensive because it is all imported. It was nice though.

A snack of Sweet Chilli Philedelphia cheese on toast with sliced tomato. Heavenly.

Attempted to have some of those Linda Mccartney vegetarian burgers, tasted like someone shat recycled grass and urine into my mouth. Not surprising really, gonna have to throw on one of my fake chicken fillets now

The last thing I had to eat was Chicken Do-Piaza. It was nice, perhaps too tomatoey and it probably needed to be a little hotter. I had rice with it obviously. I also consumed a glass of water with my curry. The water was nice but it could have been colder.
Admin Rating: 4 stars.

I had a tomato, ham, green pepper, and spinich pizza with no cheese. I it was quite delicious. I drank a coke with it because I can not eat pizza with any other beverage and be completely satisfied.

UGH
THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD

I made pasta with hamburger and then added tuna.

I live a pretty cheap life style. It's usuall that / subway / oatmeal

The last thing I ate today was a Double Whopper with large fries and a large coca cola. I was going to buy a large pizza from Hungry Howies but I was too hungry to wait for the pizza to be done, so I choose to buy something from Burger King instead. Im not a fast food lover but when it comes to hunger that's the only choice I have. Most of the time I eat latin food since I am latin. I only eat fast food when I don't feel like cooking or when I am too hungry.

:hmmm: Let's see. I had:

4 (Hot) salami sandwiches
Hot chocolate
Cheese and crackers.

I like salami alot, tastes delish~. Normally we buy the Mild Salami but seeing as it doesn't really 'hit' and everyone in the house hates hot food, i thought i'd buy half a kilo of Hot Salami instead. (Didn't stop my dad from stealing large quantities though. :sad3:).

It's winter, it's bloody cold, and ontop of that, nothing keeps the body warm like good ol' Hot Chocolate. :)

Cheese and crackers is just yummy for fillers. It's not the crappy generic block cheese you buy at the shops, either. It's the proper, seasoned cheese that crumbles when you cut it with a knife :)

Back